Watched any new movies? *Please use spoiler tags*

Rajiv

My mom was fighting with me the whole morning, so to placate her, I took her to this movie called " Hitler to Gandhi" because she likes all this retro/history stuff. I give this movie a rating of 0/100000000. This has to be the most absurd, random, retarded meaningless use of film reel ever. Some of the scenes are so pathetic that I could but help laugh. The lead actor's portrayal of Hitler is really comic. Add that to the fact that all Germans speak perfect Hinglish. The movie randomly starts and ends as randomly. At the end of it all, my mom was even more wild at me for showing her such a pathetic movie. :((

My mom was fighting with me the whole morning, so to placate her, I took her to this movie called " Hitler to Gandhi" because she likes all this retro/history stuff. I give this movie a rating of 0/100000000. This has to be the most absurd, random, retarded meaningless use of film reel ever. Some of the scenes are so pathetic that I could but help laugh. The lead actor's portrayal of Hitler is really comic. Add that to the fact that all Germans speak perfect Hinglish. The movie randomly starts and ends as randomly. At the end of it all, my mom was even more wild at me for showing her such a pathetic movie. :((
Rahguvir Yadav is a good actor and I was actually tempted to go and watch it. Now I think I will let it pass.

:hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: amen.

Thanks for the heads up Mariyam. Even otherwise i wouldn't have watched. Just looking at the title i would have skipped. Always read reviews before investing couple of hours.
don't rely on Mariyam's reviews, you will end up watching all Salman's KHan's movie. I bet when Bodyguard releases she will go there on friday and her rating wil lbe 15/10

Cowboys and Aliens - :(( How can they go so wrong? I mean this movie had so many things going for it.... Producer - Ron Howard and Brian Grazer Executive Producer - Steven Spielberg Director - Jon Favreau Actors - Daniel Craig, Sam Rockwell, Harisson Ford, Olivia Wilde, Walton Goggins Sigh.........this was a colossal disappointment.

Rahguvir Yadav is a good actor and I was actually tempted to go and watch it. Now I think I will let it pass.
You really shouldn't watch this. Take my word on it. I'm so critical rarely, if ever. People have to do a lot of things wrong in a lot of ways for me to criticize them. This movie is just an example of that. This is how the movie starts: Scene1: Mahatma Gandhi is writing a letter to his 'friend' Hitler in English. The pen he uses looks like those cheap 10Rs Chinese ink pens you get at Saujanya stationary. :D Scene2: Hitler and his entourage, all wearing layers after laters of leather are strutting around in a bunker. Never mind that the bunker looks more like a hospital. Hitler is ranting even more insanely than how the CSK fans did after we trashed them this IPL :hehe: Scene3: Out of nowhere, Subhash Chandra Bose is giving a speech to Indians in Germany :confused: Scene4: A random girl, with her hair tied in a bun is running around the fields of Punjab. No strutting, mind you, running as if a carnivore is chasing her. She suddenly stops and ... * drum roll" starts farming. Scene5: Some Indian soldiers are in France :confused: , in some mountainous location walking aimlessly. Typical cliched India this India that dialogues. Now you tell me if you can see the connect between any 2 of the 5 scenes.