Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

Hi guys, pleaaaaaase suggest some healthy beverages to drink between meals to avoid unhealthy snacking. I drink fresh coconut water and orange juice.. but apparently the sugary orange juice is no good :pray:
Why drink juice? Eat a full orange or an apple, really good fruits if you want to lose weight. They both are low in calories. You can also eat peanuts 25-50 grams or 20-25 grams of almonds, not more than that as they are high in calories but they will curb the hunger for a long time and give you much needed good fatty acids and protein. If I eat 50 g of peanuts in breakfast, I don't need anything till lunch. If you want to consume juice then it must be freshly squeezed juice with no sugar.

I ran (mostly walked) for a couple of miles after a long time. Man i am so unfit. I have to raise my fitness levels. Maintaining weight does not mean you are fit.. Learnt my lesson :)
yes, having stamina is different than looking fit. Lot of people get confused with that even in sports.

I am glad to be back in shape after long. 140lb for 5'6" at this age is not bad. Most importantly there is no "Tond" :haha: Walk 8-10K steps everyday, yard work, slight diet control and Table Tennis for fun as well as light exercise.

I ran (mostly walked) for a couple of miles after a long time. Man i am so unfit. I have to raise my fitness levels. Maintaining weight does not mean you are fit.. Learnt my lesson :)
Same here..have veered away from body sculpting and am now running and playing soccer.