Want to get in shape for summer? Join in...

Lurker

started biking again waiting for the weather to get better and will be going on a longer biking route this + tennis + surya namaskars daily + some cardio and light weights at the gym keeps me 'fit'
East coast :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

I have been obsessed with getting leaner in the last 6 months, have dropped 25lbs, and I am starting to hate it now. It sucks. Before, when I used to travel in Metro, even when it was too crowded, people used to keep their distance and preferred not to touch me. I was intimidating. But now, I don't get the same respect and that is hurting my ego.

I have been obsessed with getting leaner in the last 6 months, have dropped 25lbs, and I am starting to hate it now. It sucks. Before, when I used to travel in Metro, even when it was too crowded, people used to keep their distance and preferred not to touch me. I was intimidating. But now, I don't get the same respect and that is hurting my ego.
so you lost muscles or fat?

Both. I shed my muscles purposely because I felt it was too much before. I guess I will put it back on and do high push-up/pull-up reps to get them more compact.
Me too want to lose muscles a bit. I don't feel that i have enough muscles. Reason is we compare ourselves to muscular guys. But others compare us with normal skinny people. So we look huge in their eyes lol.

Me too want to lose muscles a bit. I don't feel that i have enough muscles. Reason is we compare ourselves to muscular guys. But others compare us with normal skinny people. So we look huge in their eyes lol.
Yeah, and also that a leaner look is always a bit classier. I suggest you don't lose muscles, but get them a bit denser and more compact.

Yeah, and also that a leaner look is always a bit classier. I suggest you don't lose muscles, but get them a bit denser and more compact.
Another reason to lose weight is to lose some size so that i can wear my Jeans without struggle. Almost 90% of my Jeans are 32 inch and below.

It does happen.