Babri Verdict to be announced today

ravishingravi

People are filing court cases because 1. These are very significant places of faith that were destroyed by barbarians. 2. There is just tons and tons of evidence of wrong doings by Muslims. Nobody even disputes these acts. Worst thing is they continue till date and right infront of you. 3. This is simply compounded when even well educated Muslims deny their history and prefer to be "proud" of such history wherein endless series of despicable acts took place. So the onus of ending this nonsense squarely lies on the agressors. If you want to keep living in Mughal-E-Azam then quite naturally you will always find people who will stand up and do whatever it takes to fix the situation.
Well said BossBhai. Not taking sides I can't understand whats up with these guys wanting to building mosques at sites like ground zero, ayodhya etc? I mean it's not a holy place of worship for them, so why don't they just stay away and build it someplace else? And what's more they're gonna appeal for 100% land now? Mahsallah, secularism rawkz.

Just wondering, is their any substantial proof the site was the birthplace of, as the BBC said, " The Hindu diety, Ram" ? I mean the mosque was 450 years old and unless there is literature present from before that period which endorses the Hindu POV, I fail to see a reason for this judgment :)
There was archaeological survey after the case for several years and the most advanced technology was used .. so the verdict is good and is not taking any side ... perfectly fine verdict

There seems to be more appeals in the Supreme Court now. Hindu Mahasabha to challenge Ayodhya verdict http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Hindu-Mahasabha-to-challenge-Ayodhya-verdict/articleshow/6659750.cms So, two parties at least are confirmed to go to Supreme Court. Seems it has not ended here. Maybe will take a couple of more decades.

.There are lot of literature to prove that Babar destroyed Ram temple in Aydhya and constructed mosque there. But history should be viewd with a pinch of salt. In this regard, I think this judgment is fine. Hindus should build Rammandir and Muslim Masjid side by side. If only our religious leaders show some common sense:((

Just wondering, is their any substantial proof the site was the birthplace of, as the BBC said, " The Hindu diety, Ram" ? I mean the mosque was 450 years old and unless there is literature present from before that period which endorses the Hindu POV, I fail to see a reason for this judgment :)
You do understand Hinduism is a old religion and the world did not start after the discovery of Islam. There are many sites which have been destroyed since the recent discovery and spread of Islam

Why stop there, let's go ahead and summon the gods for a hearing asking them who was born when and who destroyed what and who owns this current land. I know how bad u must feel for the poor Indian minorities who have to bow down to the ruthless majority, hence ur one dimensional question i.e. let's look for evidence of Ram, my god exists and is all powerful because i was told so. You did not bother to go through any of the details of the case and decided in advance, "its going to be unfair on the minority". Did u even read through some considerations the judges had to go through and in what respect the judgement was made ? Yep, the partition is perfectly justified.

KARACHI: Pakistani clerics on Thursday bitterly condemned the decision of the Babri mosque case by an Indian high court, adding that the court decision has disclosed the real face of the India. “We condemn this verdict. We reject this as well. This will create resentment at international level,” said Sahibzada Fazl Karim. While talking to SAMAA, he said that the Organization of the International Conference (OIC) should take serious steps. “The OIC is silent on burning the Holy Quran plan and we did not hear even a single word on the US court decision against Dr Aafia Siddiqui,” he added. He said that it is an international conspiracy and, he added, we did not expect such decision. The religious and sacred places are not safe in India. Allama Abbas Kumaili said that the decision is unjustified. “We condemn such court verdict.” He said that the court is under the influence of the majority (Hindus). SAMAA “It is a diplomatic decision,” said Mufti Muneeb-ur Rehman. While talking to SAMAA he said that Indian Muslims should keep peace. “I appeal Indian Muslims not to take way of violence. The way of protests of should be peaceful.” He said that India is a secular country and, he added, it had to respect the rights of minorities. Mufti Muneeb-ur Rehman said that Muslims can’t worship on the place where idols are placed.
http://www.samaa.tv/News26094-Pakistani_clerics_reject_Babri_Mosque_verdict.aspx :rotfl:

The aim of this judgement is to maintain peace. Is that reason enough ? :fear:

Why stop there, let's go ahead and summon the gods for a hearing asking them who was born when and who destroyed what and who owns this current land. I know how bad u must feel for the poor Indian minorities who have to bow down to the ruthless majority, hence ur one dimensional question i.e. let's look for evidence of Ram, my god exists and is all powerful because i was told so. You did not bother to go through any of the details of the case and decided in advance, "its going to be unfair on the minority". Did u even read through some considerations the judges had to go through and in what respect the judgement was made ? Yep, the partition is perfectly justified.
Oh dear. I wonder why you wasted your time and effort on such a long reply :hmmm: My query was clear and to the point *rollingeyes* git<_

Pakis have zero right to open their mouth so respectfully f u c k o f f