CHE PUJARA is the real deal!

It's not even that. His answer was not arrogant to the way the question was asked. The question was asked "Will this Test match last the full 5 days?", and he stuttered a bit before responding with "We hope to finish it inside 5 days"...which obviously is the case since the bowlers are hoping to continue taking wickets regularly. His English is not the best and it's easy to not express yourself properly. From the overall way he was talking, he didn't sound particularly bullish.

that is not true the kind of form he is in he can really get big score even here we have seen guys being abysmal for prolonged periods and also play like bradman over 1-2 years :P anyway i think this will be kohli's match :dance: will they drop gambhir ? i dont know i would love a solid opener

that is not true the kind of form he is in he can really get big score even here we have seen guys being abysmal for prolonged periods and also play like bradman over 1-2 years :P anyway i think this will be kohli's match :dance: will they drop gambhir ? i dont know i would love a solid opener
How? And why would they? When this is going to be Gauti's match. :desiman:
How? And why would they? When this is going to be Gauti's match. :desiman:
he looked pissed when pujara went on to get 200 u just know this guy will do everything to succeed here :cantstop: and gautam well if u keep pity aside he deserves to be dropped ...u know me i will always stay his fan but he needs a good distraction free ranji season to get back into form imo he i much better then vijay and mukund itsj ust that technical glith
he looked pissed when pujara went on to get 200 u just know this guy will do everything to succeed here :cantstop: and gautam well if u keep pity aside he deserves to be dropped ...u know me i will always stay his fan but he needs a good distraction free ranji season to get back into form imo he i much better then vijay and mukund itsj ust that technical glith
:hysterical: I thought I was the only one. He was pissed while clapping and was also stunned after he got out but he made up for that with that winning boundary and punching the air in the direction of Trott, Prior and Cook. :cantstop:
True...pujara is the real deal on INDIAN pitches
He was our lone hero in the WI A tour where scoring runs was hard.
:hysterical: I thought I was the only one. He was pissed while clapping and was also stunned after he got out but he made up for that with that winning boundary and punching the air in the direction of Trott, Prior and Cook. :cantstop: He was our lone hero in the WI A tour where scoring runs was hard.
dont judge a player by how performs on his first series away againt dale steyn at his best, on very bowler friendly track and weather :cantstop: good thing even in that inning was he did not threw his wicket dale steyn had to bowl a brute of a out swinger to get him and even then was defending :giggle: some one life rohit would have tried to slow after missing first ball