Snow...

Cricket_Guru

Heavy by UK standards over yesterday. Its grim outside, cant get my car up a small hill to park it.... How are other UK based ICFers faring...
Abour half a feet of (or a bit less) snow. Didnt want to drive yesterday because most of the roads were not cleared and i didnt want to bang my car. Ended up not going to work yesterday as all the cab depots were closed. My company sent a site wide email on Thursday insisting on working from home on friday and heard from one of my colleagues who walked to work that the office was a ghost town. Roads are still iced today and dont see any one driving on my street.

It's not big of a deal around our area Laloo. I mean there won't be much snow. It's more likely to be sleet.
Most likely. They said as of now its hard to gauge how much it will snow since it is very complex. Looks like punjabi_khota will have his hands full again

Btw, the great American cry-fest begins now, as dozens of jobless reporters scour the country to interview hundreds of bewitched residents and ask them to recite harrowing tales of how they had to undergo the unbearable agony of staying at home, putting the heater on and watching a movie. :giggle: