Sahara Pune Warriors - Team Thread

Ranjha

For the walrus moustached Subrata Roy and his Pune Sahara Warriors' date=' I am the lucky charm+ taweez + amulet + talis(wo)man. Both the times I went to DY Patil and Pune won. It was my presence that made victory possible. Now they have been jinxed. [b']Pune Warrior fans please deposit 5000000000000000 ICF $$ in my account so that I continue attending the Pune Warriors games. They will not lose as long as I am in the stadium. You see, I am not a fan of the team. But I absolutely love the DY Patil stadium. Its a good place to see cricket and hang around with your friends. The fate of your team is in your hands.
Bump.... Pune fans this is what happens when you neglect your lucky charm. Abhi bhi der nahi hui...

Yea baaaaaaaaaaaaby… 3 days, 2 games, 2 losses for the Puppies.. :giggle: Just like how Sanath Jayasuriya single handedly ended Manoj Prabhakar’s career with a brutal assault in WC ’96, its safe to say the defending IPL and CL T20 champs have delivered a hammer blow to Puppies’ campaign. All’s not lost for the Puppies though – they can spend their free time relaxing and playing golf in the Sahara city near Pune.. Lesson for everyone else – don’t mess with the champs. :nono: