Bengaluru Bewdas

SachDan

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on, Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical::hysterical: Mariyam :adore:

:cantstop::cantstop::cantstop::hysterical: Don't support anyone .. you jinx everyone
I'll Support.:finger:
You seem to have a 100% record. :giggle:
:((:((
plzzzz don't support Mumbai in any match :pray: :pray:
I'll Once Goddy comes close to lifting IPL i.e. In the Final.:dance:
500mn deal yaad hainaw ? :deal:
I'll never do that :nono:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Et Tu b555:((

Namma Namma Bengaluroo fans were laughing at DD team management for letting go of Vettori, Dilshan, Nannes and ABDV..looks like the DD team management was not so daft afterall. Nannes is injured, ABDV has lost interest, Dilshan never had any interest and Vettori is pwning RCB with his captaincy. :finger:

Namma Namma Bengaluroo fans were laughing at DD team management for letting go of Vettori, Dilshan, Nannes and ABDV..looks like the DD team management was not so daft afterall. Nannes is injured, ABDV has lost interest, Dilshan never had any interest and Vettori is pwning RCB with his captaincy. :finger:
:hysterical: interesting point

still we will beat dabba's comfortably....and finsih atleast 2 spots above them...eventhough we may finish @ 6/7 :) but i agree with one thing u told...most of them doesnt seems interested...even kohli is not energetic in the field compare to earlier seasons...may be they are missing thier old colleaugues

I am proud to be RCB supporter today...we bought happiness to many depressed souls.....we will make you more happy in coming days.. We are the true Allround team - cant Bat,cant Bowl and Cant Filed...add to this cant even send proper batsmen in proper place.. Still have to support this team..i do not support other teams just because some individuals..

Bengaluru shame on you. You lost to a complete minnow side. I mean come on, Ravi Teja, Jaggi and Chipli sound more like shady gondas from an 80s action movie, the type who get mercilessly beaten up by the hero for whistling/ogling/ attempted molestation of the heroine and not the names of T20 stars. And you lost to a team with such players. :haha:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

:hysterical::hysterical::cantstop: namma nammmaaa :cheerleader:

:ohmy: :hysterical::hysterical: