Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

Mishraji and 'Armyman' were sharing a bottle of Old Monk - Mishraji decided to make a pass at the 'Armyman' who pushes him back and says' date=' "One should never drink so much that he ends up f***** his own mother and doesnt even realizes it". :hysterical:[/quote'] A blind man remains blind even while dreaming or in his imaginations.... :--D. I just saw the example
:hysterical: I am glad I made this thread. We have discovered and learnt a lot more than mediocrity of Sir Viv.
Such as the vital importance of swagger as a measure of a batsman's greatness. Reference:
I won't he even talk of his swagger, would make fast bowlers shake in their boots.
Such as the vital importance of swagger as a measure of a batsman's greatness. Reference:
Yup statgurus cant work swagger. You just have take word of trundlers like imran, bothan, hadlee etc. Damn those fools miss the finer things in the game. Maybe we could do a crash course for them on reverse statistical analysis.
Only if we had V_D also in this thread :cheer:. No of posts would have increased even at faster pace. I still wonder that how Bossbhai, S=G, RoRo still go and try to respond some of the posters seriously. I gave up when I got to know that serious threads of some of these posters were moved to jokes section ny moderators :hysterical::hysterical:
Going by what has transpired after your post, looks like even V_D has some class. :headshake:
Speed is not everything .... If speed were everything Kapil wouldn't be rated as the best pace bowler in India by many. Srinath was much faster :winky:
I talked about speed in regards to the post. I did not mention who was better who was not. Poster said Richards was sweeping Imran Khan in one of the ODIs then I talked about spee. Every Tom, dick, and Harry sweeps fast bowlers now a days..Look at Mal Loy how he swept 150 Ks Brett Lee in 2007 ODI series, look at how Dilshan sweeps fast bowlers, compare them to Richards then. Batting standards have gone better now especially against genuine pacers with the advent of bowling machine as batsman are more comfortable facing genuine pace unless there is swing and movement.

Version One (we will leave the gay version for later on) Vijay thinks he is brilliant and believes what he knows is absolutely a fact (like he thought I am the call center guy who probably laughts at him at some other forum). He spends his life trying to device ways to show Tendulkar is the greatest and comes up with Virtuso batsmen analysis. He is doing the analysis believeing that what ever results he is seeing are spot on. To dig deep, he visits various forums and comes to ICF and luckly, he discovers Bradman vs Tendulkar being discussed. What a jackpot! All he ever wanted to do is device a plan to show that 56 > 100 and now that's exactly what was being discussed. Surely, he would get some more ideas for his research from this discussion Happily he enters the thread only to find that those who think Tendulkar is the greatest are being laughed at. All the theories proposed are being taken to the cleaners. How could that happen? After all, his vittuso batsmen analysis can't be wrong. Then he sees this guy rett laughing all over at those argument so unable to control and digest that his analysis can be wrong, like Mishriji here, he starts attacking rett for no reason. Rett finally turns his attention on vijay and he is laughed out of various threads Disappointed Vijay goes to some other place. And it appears as if some guy called 'call center', whom he also refers to as 'CC', laughts at him too. This throws Vijay in a spin. How can his brilliance be laughed at everywhere. Surely that can't be true .... His analysis are brilliant and not a laughing material. there is no way folks everywhere would laught at that .... He thinks hard and finally concludes that all those who laugh at him must be the same person :--D

Next mystery that will be solved is of Vijay's (Nirvanam) 'call center' guy :haha:
Or is it possible that this guy Vijay himself is the so called 'Call Center' or whatever the hell he is fantasizing with on that other site that he is turning it out on others. If one sees what that ID 'Call center' seems to post on that other site as per Vijay floating weird theories like match fixing, doubts being raised about the results of each and every game etc etc and then compare that to some of the things posted on this forum like the weird graphs and analysis to basically conclude what we all know that Bradman and Lara and Tendulkar would be the prime candidates to be considered some of the best ever as if that is not too obvious that we have to go through the whole exercise and statistical analysis and splitting of hairs etc etc. So it is a definite possibility that 'Call Center' indeed = Vijay Sharma a.k.a. Nirvanam in his previous birth on this forum. :-)