Sachin Tendulkar or Vivian Richards?

Ryan ten Doeschate is one man army..... No doubt about that..... Lara was one man army.... No doubt about that... But what did Lara win singlehandedly? Nothing...... Sorry but had to say it...Those averages are of no use. Azhar was captain. And Azhar was a bookie. He had support of Prabhkar and Jadeja..... Kapil was not same old Kapil who will save the game. Kambli was throughout insecure. Azhar was allways behind his ars*.... Dont know why.. But he did ruined his career. Manjarekar was Manjarekar... So who we relied on... Sachin... Then came Dada and Dravid came.... Then Sehwag... And then rest everyone knows.... Now its no fault of Sachin that a lot of icfers were speaking ga ga ga ga goo goo gooo and people came and went..... Decades changed. We solved Y2K. Century changed. Andre became dad. Steffi became Mum

Coming from someone who has happily withstood cruel Mumbai afternoon heat to watch 13 year old Tendlya bat in school matches and also being able to sense that this boy was made for greatness, I do believe Don's 99.94, 29 centuries in just 52 test matches etc etc make him clear numero uno. But c'mon folks, Viv vs SRT, its SRT all the way. Those who think its Viv are biased against SRT in my book. Not that it matters!

Coming from someone who has happily withstood cruel Mumbai afternoon heat to watch 13 year old Tendlya bat in school matches and also being able to sense that this boy was made for greatness' date='[b'] I do believe Don's 99.94, 29 centuries in just 52 test matches etc etc make him clear numero uno. But c'mon folks, Viv vs SRT, its SRT all the way. Those who think its Viv are biased against SRT in my book. Not that it matters!
100 % with you!!!
Coming from someone who has happily withstood cruel Mumbai afternoon heat to watch 13 year old Tendlya bat in school matches and also being able to sense that this boy was made for greatness, I do believe Don's 99.94, 29 centuries in just 52 test matches etc etc make him clear numero uno. But c'mon folks, Viv vs SRT, its SRT all the way. Those who think its Viv are biased against SRT in my book. Not that it matters!
Have you seen Don's batting anywhere?