Bomb Blasts in Mumbai 13-07-2011

Roshanrocks

Targeting Mumbai was a slap in the face for UPA govt and its pure inept attitude in dealing w/ terrorism. I blame the lame govt 100% for this massacre.... can't blame the terrorists...they are doing their job...the Govt isn't

my condolences to the victims and their families....I don't know if this is going to hurt more or the fact that pseudos are going to still defend this incompotent govt . This is what happens when we have a spineless,useless,selfish and non -patritotic govt at the helm who play appeasement politics. I have nothing against muslims infact one of my best friends is a devout muslim.All I ask is how much has this govt.really done for the development of minorities despite all their short-term appeasement politics. I know Life does not center around this forum but since I spend a considerable amount of my time on this forum I would request some of the people here to stop behaving like pseudo-intellectuals and embrace nationalism and look at the reality.

Very sad to know about the terror attacks and people killed. But unfortunately, I dont see how these attacks in public places where millions of people walk around could be stopped. You can blame the security apparatus if a bomb goes off in an airport or a mall but its impossible to secure places like Zaveri Bazar which appears to be an extremely crowded commercial center with lots of shops and millions of people around. Situation in Indian cities is vastly different from that in US or European cities.

Just watched the press conference of Home Minister. Couple of things which he said : 1) There was no intelligence about these blasts, so it couldn't have been prevented. 2) Security and co-ordination has improved since 26/1. He cited few cases where police and Govt. has acted quickly on the intelligence. For ex - Pune case. 3) Media shouldn't be involved in speculating and judging anything now. 4) Govt is not denying involvement of any outfit. They will be investigating from all points. 5) Police has improved it's working. For ex - messages were sent to all cellphone users to stay at home. Earlier in 26/11 case police was criticized for not able to warn people. 6) Mumbaikars have been resolute and govt appreciate their attitude. But Govt doesn't have any answer as to what choices do the Mumbaikars have considering that Mumbai has been prime target for many years. Few other things : Jhaveri bazar blast was of highest intensity and most of the casualties were in that area. Police said that forensic evidences haven't been damaged because of the rain. CCTV cameras were installed there. A special team is checking those footage to get any clue.

Rahul Gandhi says its impossible to stop such attacks, our home minister says there was no intelligence on such a attack. What a time to make such foolish statements. The feeble political leadership of the country continues to flounder and innocents keep losing their loves.

No intelligence to prevent an attack. Couldnt have put it better myself :clap:
From Economic Times
MUMBAI: Admitting that there was no credible intelligence input on the Mumbai attack, Home Minister P Chidambaram today did not rule out any angle, including the possibility of an attempt to derail Indo-Pak talks, behind the blasts. Expressing "deep regret" to the people of Mumbai over the incident, he said the probe will not start on any "pre- determined assumptions" and will cover every terror group that has the capacity to carry out such strikes in the country. Chidambaram said there was no intelligence failure on the part of Central and state agencies. "There was no specific intelligence input on this...whenever there is an intelligence, we share it with the states," he told a 70-minute press conference here. "We are not ruling out any angle. We will probe (the involvement of) every terror group...The investigations into the attack will not start on pre-determined assumptions," he said. At least 17 people have been confirmed dead while 131 were taken to hospitals with injuries after the Mumbai triple blasts, Home Minister P. Chidambaram said on Thursday a day after visiting the sites. The 131 injured have been admitted to 13 hospitals, of which 26 have been discharged, 82 are reportedly stable and 23 are seriously injured, the home minister said. The death toll can go up to 18, as one severed head has also been recovered. "I want to assure everyone both in India and outside, that India will continue to work and grow and prosper," Home Minister Palaniappan Chidambaram said a news conference on Thursday after an emergency security meeting. No one has claimed responsibility for Wednesday's attacks, which came just months after peace talks resumed between India and Pakistan. The bombs used in the separate attacks were made of ammonium nitrate and were not remotely triggered, he said. The attacks were the worst terror strike in the country since the siege of Mumbai that killed 166 people 31 months ago, and government officials struggled to reassure Indians over their safety.

Rahul Gandhi says its impossible to stop such attacks, our home minister says there was no intelligence on such a attack. What a time to make such foolish statements. The feeble political leadership of the country continues to flounder and innocents keep losing their loves.
What's wrong in telling the truth? I don't get it.

What you dont understand is whatever security measures are taken it is almost impossible to prevent such attacks 100% of the time in a country like India when homegrown terrorists are involved. I dont see nothing wrong in telling truth...

I dont know when our media and officiaqls will learn. Here looked at the story. http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/Ammonium-nitrate-used-in-Mumbai-blasts-Chidambaram/articleshow/9220205.cms Observations: Investigation is on. Why the pheck you want to tell what was used as blast material or where was it placed or where could it be sourced.. Or there was a cctv.... Just some point scoring... Pheck off u arseeholes. Pheck off you incompetents... :facepalm: :(( Talk about the families. Talk about misery. Talk about how to help the victims. Talk about recovery.

Well we are used to these ****s not being able to prevent attacks even when the intel is there' date=' so the home minister bhadwa must have said it to reduce his and his departments culpability.[/quote'] IMO the current HM is better than anyone we've had recently (remember shivraj patil). He has brought in some sembalance of an active response plan in place with the NIA and the response was instantaneous yesterday. One man can never make a difference in our country, unless we strengthen ourselves internally, we are sitting ducks. Unless RAW instills fear into anyone wishing to harm our country like what MOSSAD does, there is no way we can stop these brainwashed dipshits