Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion

zen

Trent Bridge Test, 2011 : Day by day prediction and discussion  

1. 1.

• India
    • England

I'm not going by numbers alone. What I'm trying to suggest is that in those matches Australia were not outplayed by SA. On the other hand we were always playing catching up game. Lords test - we were outplayed in almost all sessions.
Totally agree..you can't compare the two series. India has been totally outplayed,outclassed in all sessions of these two tests (barring 1st session of 2nd test). May sound pessimistic but Zaheer + Sehwag would have probably made it little tighter ..the Margin would still be 2-0 after 2nd Test.

High Time We have a Proper NO-6 Bat! I dont think I would have ever Thought I would be saying, But I feel Rohit Sharma, Yes its him. We have seen Kohli bat, Raina Bat in test matches. I think Rohit has a proper Technique to survive at NO 6 more than Raina and Yuvraj, may be better than Kohli too. He hasnt made a lot in ODIs But I just feel things may change for him in the longer format. We are already struggling with the replacements in the name of Raina and Yuvraj who looks to have Technical Problems in these Conditions, In the Longer Run would it be a Bad Idea to groom Sharma? Yes Pujara have done well at NO 6, But the lad spends more time at home than on Field for Injuries. It wont be a bad Idea to Try Sharma in future Tours and Plug the no 6 position permanently.

When I see such threads pop up' date=' I get a feeling that a pathetic perfo by Ind is on the cards :(([/quote'] No I create such threads amongst all the dirt which is created about a team after just few players are dismissed or a team is down. We can do with out, but no people keep on creating trash threads an become anti-Indian team in seconds.