Barclays Premier League 2011-12

Sachin=GOD

Quite possibly the greatest finale in the history of any league ever.
+1 - this was the (ManC(ini) vs QPR) only EPL game I watched full time this season, but boy wasn't it worth it? I am a self confessed ManU hater, (although highest regards for Sir Alex Ferg) and I cannot explain my feelings in the last 10 mins... I have not experienced such a feeling since last year's WC 11 and simply this was the greatest ever footy match I've ever watched. Quality of the game wasn't that great - Come on, ManCinians had 80% ball possession and a 10 player QPR for half the game. Still for the drama...

best finish to a footy game ever.... im a liverpool fan..n i hate man utd...so was rooting man city... soon as they got it 2-2 i knew it would be 3-2 crazy crazy crazy...you couldnt have written it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 min man utd fans dancing nxt min crying lol

best finish to a footy game ever.... im a liverpool fan..n i hate man utd...so was rooting man city... soon as they got it 2-2 i knew it would be 3-2 crazy crazy crazy...you couldnt have written it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 1 min man utd fans dancing nxt min crying lol
Nope Man Utd fans dont need to cry.... We are disappointed.... Others, even dont get opportunity to even get disappointed :D

I can imagine this is a difficult time for all you United fans, so I hope you find yourself in good Kompany. Don't take it to Hart. Yaya gotta keep your head up, it wont be De Jong before you're smiling again - keep looking for the Silva lining. It may sound a bit of a Clichy but Manchester's number 1 club is now City.

What a game. I was cheering for city the whole time. Nice way to spend Sunday Morning. On another note, I can understand the emotions behind statements like best end to a game and all, but nothing comes close to 99 Champions league win by Man U. The organisers had to Change the Confetti on the cup after the final whistle.

:(( gutted by what happened in the last 5 mins....but tbh city throughout the season have comeback incredibly in the final few minutes of many games, so the 2 goals were coming... disappointed we didnt win the title, but we have played good football this season... next season we will come back with a bang, not only in the league but most importantly the champions league. fergie please buy some CMs!!! though i hope anderson,cleverly,fletcher,vidic,nani will be fully fit for most of the next season