Jadeja is actually a good odi player.

apart from Zim tour,Raina has same record outside Asia too:hysterical: both have 3 fifties outside Asia now:hatsoff: Project Raina:cantstop:
It gets worse . Rohit has only 2 fifties outside India (Not even Asia) . Ave less than 20.1 fifty against WI and 1 against Zim That classy technique:cantstop: Our batting basically has been Kohli and Dhoni with Dhawan in CT
It gets worse . Rohit has only 2 fifties outside India (Not Asia) . Ave less than 20.1 against WI and 1 against Zim That classy technique:cantstop: Our batting basically has been Kohli and Dhoni with Dhawan in CT
We had gambhir too who was very good in Odis Matched Kohli run by run before he totally lost form

Jadeja is an enigma. He is one of the few players whom nor many have judged properly. I have always been wrong about him, mainly regarding bowling. He seems to have a split personality as far as international batting is concerned. His main problems seem to be lack of self belief and not having a mindset to defend the deliveries that deserve it. Just one innings should not change our opinion about his batting skills. He should show consistency. He has the talent and clean hitting ability but would he develop the mindset ?

Jadeja is an enigma. He is one of the few players whom nor many have judged properly. I have always been wrong about him, mainly regarding bowling. He seems to have a split personality as far as international batting is concerned. His main problems seem to be lack of self belief and not having a mindset to defend the deliveries that deserve it. Just one innings should not change our opinion about his batting skills. He should show consistency. He has the talent and clean hitting ability but would he develop the mindset ?
yesterday's innings may make him more confident:pray:

Jadeja looks decent surprisingly when hes going for his shots ...but the issue is when we need a big partnership from him.very good for no8 , he walks into the team as our best spinnner in any condition. Ashwin is the one who needs to step up . I dont agree that we cannot play 2 spinners overseas ...in Aus on muxh bigger grounds they will be a lot more effective.

It gets worse . Rohit has only 2 fifties outside India (Not even Asia) . Ave less than 20.1 fifty against WI and 1 against Zim That classy technique:cantstop: Our batting basically has been Kohli and Dhoni with Dhawan in CT
What? Rohit has 8 50s, 1 100 outside India and those are all outside Asia.

So in close to 100 matches, he has scored a grand total of 7 fifties and 0 centuries.. Out of 7 fifties, only in 2 matches we had won... and in that 1 match we won, he played slow and it was Ashwin's quick 36 off 19 which gave us the win.. So ya in 100 matches, he gave 2 wins with bat.. Afridi has done way better than guy... even a bandar acts like a tiger after training from madaris ... no wonder why after years of unlimited chances, this guy has shown some innings.... Jadeja was stuck like a leech with our team in 2009 and 2010 match after match. Thank god, sanity prevailed and selectors didn't have a brain fart for 2011 WC squad.... but alas, I don't see that for 2015wc

So in close to 100 matches, he has scored a grand total of 7 fifties and 0 centuries.. Out of 7 fifties, only in 2 matches we had won... and in that 1 match we won, he played slow and it was Ashwin's quick 36 off 19 which gave us the win.. So ya in 100 matches, he gave 2 wins with bat.. Afridi has done way better than guy... even a bandar acts like a tiger after training from madaris ... no wonder why after years of unlimited chances, this guy has shown some innings.... Jadeja was stuck like a leech with our team in 2009 and 2010 match after match. Thank god, sanity prevailed and selectors didn't have a brain fart for 2011 WC squad.... but alas, I don't see that for 2015wc
kya jhandu logic hai yaar? in those 100 matches hes batted in only 65 innings and of those 65 I doubt hes come before 40 overs mark in even 25 innings.can't expect a batsman to score a 50 all by himself in last 10 overs. that Ashwin match you are talking about he came in at 58-5 and scored 78 off 89.should he have bashed bowling all round?I guess Yuchup Pathan can but normally batsmen play safer http://www.espncricinfo.com/ci/engine/match/474479.html