Places you want to visit

zen

Brazil Aus and NZ Spain Israel

And still he probably has a better chance to come out safe and happy and most satisfied if he visits these place then any ohter places. thats if he knows how and where to travel in these countries.:hitler:
If things get better ,I would like to visit few cities like Islamabad ,Karachi and Mohenjo-daro ruins of Indus Valley civilization.

So many places that I would love to visit and/or stay in for a short duration. Japan: For one reason or the other, I have generally admired all things Japanese. Food, martial arts and theatre ( whatever little I saw of it, here). Definitely will make the trip to the place once. Preferably rural Japan, where they farm on the mountain slopes. And mt. Fuji. Turkey: Some years ago some of my friends and me had made plans to go to Turkey on a vacation. I fell sick, and couldn't join them. All of them don't leave the chance to rub it in. History, culture, shopping all rolled in one destination. Greece: Chalte Chalte Maldives: Definitely going there. One of the most romantic places ever. Cyprus: I like beaches/ sea food. Pakistan: Given a chance, I would love to spend a few weeks in Pakistan. Observe the country, interact with the people. Travel to the interiors. Want to see Lahore and rural Pakistani Punjab. I would also like to observe how the judiciary functions there on a day to day basis for regular civil and commercial matters. And maybe write a comparative article vis a vis Indian judiciary. USSR: If I could somehow travel in time, I would love to see the USSR of the 60s and 70s. I'm interested in knowing how life under communism would be. I have a soft spot for the ideology ( the economic ideology, not political communism that is) and would love to observe it in practice. In India: Bihar: I've never been to that part of India. Gaya maybe. Bengal: I haven't been to West Bengal/ Kolkata either. :(( . During my school days I've read Sarat Chandar Chatterjee's unabridged version of Devdas. Not only do I love the story, but I think that the novel is great historical significance. He has defined the Bengali society with great detail and captured even the minor nuances of social life in early 20th century Bengal. I'd love to experience those huge 'badis' with attached ponds surrounded by lush greenery. :hatsoff: Another place on my bucket list: That place in Haryana/Punjab where they shot the opening sequence of the song Tujhe Dekha to ye Jaana Sanam from DDLJ :heart: . Definitely going there too.

Brazil Greece Japan Aus/NZ UK ( Don't laugh )
Japan: For one reason or the other' date= I have generally admired all things Japanese. Food, martial arts and theatre ( whatever little I saw of it, here). Definitely will make the trip to the place once. Preferably rural Japan, where they farm on the mountain slopes. And mt. Fuji.
Going there mid November (~ 2.5 weeks from now).

So many places that I would love to visit and/or stay in for a short duration. Japan: For one reason or the other, I have generally admired all things Japanese. Food, martial arts and theatre ( whatever little I saw of it, here). Definitely will make the trip to the place once. Preferably rural Japan, where they farm on the mountain slopes. And mt. Fuji. Turkey: Some years ago some of my friends and me had made plans to go to Turkey on a vacation. I fell sick, and couldn't join them. All of them don't leave the chance to rub it in. History, culture, shopping all rolled in one destination. Greece: Chalte Chalte Maldives: Definitely going there. One of the most romantic places ever. Cyprus: I like beaches/ sea food. Pakistan: Given a chance, I would love to spend a few weeks in Pakistan. Observe the country, interact with the people. Travel to the interiors. Want to see Lahore and rural Pakistani Punjab. I would also like to observe how the judiciary functions there on a day to day basis for regular civil and commercial matters. And maybe write a comparative article vis a vis Indian judiciary. USSR: If I could somehow travel in time, I would love to see the USSR of the 60s and 70s. I'm interested in knowing how life under communism would be. I have a soft spot for the ideology ( the economic ideology, not political communism that is) and would love to observe it in practice. In India: Bihar: I've never been to that part of India. Gaya maybe. Bengal: I haven't been to West Bengal/ Kolkata either. :(( . During my school days I've read Sarat Chandar Chatterjee's unabridged version of Devdas. Not only do I love the story, but I think that the novel is great historical significance. He has defined the Bengali society with great detail and captured even the minor nuances of social life in early 20th century Bengal. I'd love to experience those huge 'badis' with attached ponds surrounded by lush greenery. :hatsoff: Another place on my bucket list: That place in Haryana/Punjab where they shot the opening sequence of the song Tujhe Dekha to ye Jaana Sanam from DDLJ :heart: . Definitely going there too.
Bihar has some great historical places...unfortunately the tourism department does not market this well...Bodh Gaya I think is managed by Japanese Govt is amazing(Went there as a 10 year old and the cable car I got on is still memorable),Ruins of Nalanda university,Gaya and so many other important places of Indian culture make it a must visit.

Mongolia --------> to see a place where gretest world concqurer lived Manasarovar -------> Spiritual Reasons Barcelona or Madrid --------> To watch El Classico Tibet--------> Looks good Thailand---------> Leisure Brazil----------> Beauty :)
One place I forgot. Marutius ----> would like to sit in the car AB style in Agneepath [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0pkSJCRRC-E]AGNEEPATH - YouTube[/ame]