Favourite TV shows

suma25

+1. How do you guys get so much time :idunno: I am a bachelor and live alone but still don't get any time. I have been trying to finish the 6th season of Dexter from last 2 months but still not done. Weekends are generally much much more busier than weekdays .
download full season find a free day and try to watch it all in one go :--D

download full season find a free day and try to watch it all in one go :--D
I download all the series. I have downloaded completely Dexter season 7 and a lot of movies. The problem is there are no free days. Weekends are worse. I only get free time in office but pretend to look busy :--D

even then i get bored after watching few episodes in a day
yeah, even i dont watch more than 4 45-1 hour episode unless its getting very interesting . i normally watch more than one show at a time or movies.. also have been watching them for long time and im still in college so i get lots of free time :P

Prison break in Hindi by Anurag Basu :hmmm:

Anurag Basu, who made his directorial debut with 'Tara', one of the longest running soap operas on TV, has now acquired the rights of the very popular American TV series, Prison Break. Sources close to Basu revealed that Brett Ratner, executive producer of the American series, who also directed its pilot episode, was instrumental in facilitating the deal that was signed a few months ago. Basu will come on board of the Indian version of the hit show not just as co-producer but also as creative director.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/bollywood/news-interviews/Anurag-Basu-acquires-the-right-to-remake-Prison-Break/articleshow/20871433.cms

^ another TV show ruined by Desi feckers :wall:
Huh ? How can it be ruined when its a completely different show in another language and set in another country ? Its not as if they are replacing the original with this show. Nobody's forcing you to watch it, you know.

24 was amazing followed by Lost, Prison Break and Smallville. Am watching Dexter season 1 at the moment, but it doesnt compare to the above
Don't think those series are directly comparable. Haven't seen Prison Break and Smallvill, but 24 is action, Lost is mystery/adventure and Dexter is dark psychological thriller. Each are good in their respective genres. Dexter, once you get absorbed into it, has a very good chance to become the favorite.

THIS is the greatest TV show I've seen so far.... wire-poster.jpg "The Gods are f**king with you, you find a way to f**k them back. It's Baltimore gentlemen, the Gods will not save you." ~~ Commissioner Burrell :hail: :hail:

THIS is the greatest TV show I've seen so far.... wire-poster.jpg "The Gods are f**king with you, you find a way to f**k them back. It's Baltimore gentlemen, the Gods will not save you." ~~ Commissioner Burrell :hail: :hail:
Simply awesome show :hatsoff: Breaking Bad is in same league or should have been even better if they have killed Skyler in first episode :((