Favourite TV shows

suma25

Excellent show. Highly recommended
Started with S2. Youre right. Its definitely one of the best shows I've watched in recent times. One of those shows which was gripping right from the start. Never a dull moment.

Watch this weeks episodes. Absolutely brilliant. :two_thumbs_up: The best week in the show till now. :dance:
Yes..last 2-3 episodes were pretty good. Finally the show is moving forward after long' date=' long weeks of drama.[/quote'] After dragging on and on and in for 3 months they have suddenly moved very fast in 2-3 episodes. Methinks they have got a signal from the channel to wrap up the show earlier. Edit - damn!!! Even as I speak, its clear that they haven't moved forward at all.

After dragging on and on and in for 3 months they have suddenly moved very fast in 2-3 episodes. Methinks they have got a signal from the channel to wrap up the show earlier. Edit - damn!!! Even as I speak, its clear that they haven't moved forward at all.
Show wont end so early. The main story will start after leap.

I have stopped watching lot of TV series that are based on historical events after I watched Maharana Pratap... That serial has so many made up stories.. i couldnt believe it. Is it the same with Ashoka series ??
Every show is the same. :cantstop: The producers of Ashoka are same as Maharana Pratap. Nowadays historicals are mostly acting of the actors and the screenplay and sets. Story is of negligible importance. :giggle: Like the Kid Ashoka is fantastic actor.

Off late I have started watching Sienfield and finally I like it. I tried watching it few years ago but didnt find it as funny but now I am watching season 3 and love it. Saw the episode about massage yesterday and it was hilarious. I have the same awkward feeling when I go for a massage P-5Lr0TUnSM