Android vs IOS

EnterTheVoid

After years of being a true android user, who also owned the first ever android device which was tmob g1, i have moved on to Iphone. I feel better with this, don't know why. May be because of my nationlistic attitude and ethics. Time to even sell my totota.
Iphone isnt made in US. Motorola is. Iphone has a Sony camera, phone assembled in China, Apple designed processor also manufactured in China I guess. Go for Moto X. it is also a very good phone, completely made in USA.

After years of being a true android user, who also owned the first ever android device which was tmob g1, i have moved on to Iphone. I feel better with this, don't know why. May be because of my nationlistic attitude and ethics. Time to even sell my totota.
wise decision .. :icflove:

I did the opposite.. except i moved to windows phone.. for me OS is not important when it comes to phone. I moved simply because it had better camera.

Iphone isnt made in US. Motorola is. Iphone has a Sony camera' date=' phone assembled in China, Apple designed processor also manufactured in China I guess. Go for Moto X. it is also a very good phone, completely made in USA.[/quote'] Those are all crap myths. Iphone are sent out to made not because of cheap labor only but because to get the product ready quicker.

I did the opposite.. except i moved to windows phone.. for me OS is not important when it comes to phone. I moved simply because it had better camera.
Good on you. Windows is fine. As per phone, i did what i like and see things and won't ever tell anyone to live or do things like I am doing. I used to be crazy about new tech in phones but not any more. I have lost all that passion and do not check much specs anymore. As long as camera is decent enough, i am fine now. I don't go deep into specs now that if it is 15 mega pixel or 12.

Good on you. Windows is fine. As per phone, i did what i like and see things and won't ever tell anyone to live or do things like I am doing. I used to be crazy about new tech in phones but not any more. I have lost all that passion and do not check much specs anymore. As long as camera is decent enough, i am fine now. I don't go deep into specs now that if it is 15 mega pixel or 12.
Clever marketing strategies projected even trivial things as life savers. Still people buy into those things.

BIG NEWS: Android Starting to Pull Past iOS in Generating Revenue for App Developers http://recode.net/2015/05/07/android-starting-to-pull-past-ios-in-generating-revenue-for-app-developers/
not surprising at all and this is reason we now a days rarely see ios only app ..there are still some mac only apps in past which are only on ios but things are changing very quickly and app wise there is no gap anymore .