Let's all laugh at Eng... Lol England :)

It will be a stern test for Eng batting. Likes of cook and bell hold the key as I can see Strauss and KP struggling. Prior will be another key member who scores at a good rate at 7. #6 seems to be a problem spot after struggles of likes of Morgan, Bopara and this Yorkshire kid.

He wanted to say England will not beat SA but SA A will beat SA. Somewhere along the line he messed it up :cantstop:
The title is actually very clever, draws readers in thinking "what? Serani not backing england?!?!? Lets investigate further"

Is Smith aiming for giving Poms an innings defeat or what?!?!? Although I respect Amla's and Kallis' feats, for me team comes first.:nono: SA should have declared with a lead of MAX 200, because they don't have high quality spinners like Ajmal so that they can have England at 60/3 by the end of the day even if they declared at tea. Now SA's winning hopes lies on tomorrow's pitch becoming a demon like the 5th day Kanpur pitch, and Steyn getting reverse swing at 90 mph. Otherwise Trott and Cook can stay on 0 for 50 balls and keep defending, they're ****ing patient.

Although I respect Amla's and Kallis' feats, for me team comes first.:nono: SA should have declared with a lead of MAX 200, because they don't have high quality spinners like Ajmal so that they can have England at 60/3 by the end of the day even if they declared at tea. Now SA's winning hopes lies on tomorrow's pitch becoming a demon like the 5th day Kanpur pitch, and Steyn getting reverse swing at 90 mph. Otherwise Trott and Cook can stay on 0 for 50 balls and keep defending, they're ****ing patient.
200? There is lesser chance of dismissing England for less than 200 in second inning. It's better to score those 50-100 runs now then to score those in 2nd inn. 23 overs left. Bat for 10 overs. Get a lead of 300-310 and declare. Give them 120 overs. This will ensure that SA won't have to bat again in this match. If team can't bowl them out in 120 overs then they won't be able to bowl them out in 130 over either.