Any smokers out there?

PriyankaSR

:WTF: My boyfriend is NOT on ICF. What's happening here?
:dontknow:
Found ya. :yay: Mere bina zyada lonely toh nahi hui na,baby? :icflove:
Narulaaa. Thank god~ *phew*
:--D Anyway, I am Sahil Narula, 18 years old. I love football but I like cricket even more. This site was recommended to me by my girlfriend above^
You had to mention that here?

:omg: remind me to open a special thread for you with slideshows of pharyngeal cancer victims. I've personally dealt with similar cases of Oropharyngeal and Hypopharyngeal cancer...it is not pretty at all trust me. You are also greatly increasing risk of cervical cancer as well. It will also affect your fertility in the future with high chances of miscarriage. Please quit.
There are lots of other smokers here Texy bhai, how come none of use ever get any 'quit smoking' messages or special threads? :--D

Mr Beetle bhi khush aap bhi :wink2:
Mr Beetle is too sensible(and too precious to smoke).I wouldn't let him even if he wanted to....:icflove: I don't mind smoking neighbors though ....they can smoke like a chimney....I can just open the windows and get my fix.:--D

Mr Beetle is too sensible(and too precious to smoke).I wouldn't let him even if he wanted to....:icflove: I don't mind smoking neighbors though ....they can smoke like a chimney....I can just open the windows and get my fix.:--D
Awwww:icflove::icflove::rose: smoking neighbors:giggle:

i've reduced I also want to quit yaar
Reasons why u smoke? - Smoking is legal. - You have a strong physical addiction to nicotine. - You smoke habitually after or during "certain acts." - Some of your friends, family, and coworkers smoke with you after or during said "certain acts." - Smoking is still seen as "cool/sexy." Why it's hard to quit? - Physical addiction to Nicotine as it develos physical dependency. - Habitual tendencies. Synonymous with certain tasks. - Social aspect. Smokers have smoking friends. - You're stubborn as an ox. - Enhances physical intimacy with your special someone. - Short-term reward versus long-term consequences. - You enjoy self destructive behavior? How can you quit? - Nicotine replacement products...let your body get used to living without nicotine. - Keep a record of how much you spent on cigs and how many you take on a given day and try to slowly reduce that day by day...one day at a time. - Improve your own knowledge by studying how it specifically damages your organs. - Visit the local hospital and see for yourself what it does to people who didn't care 2 quit. - Look for group therapy administered by health professions in your area...(really really helps) - Consult a cognitive behavioral therapist They can identify the trigger symptoms(what causes your brain to seek nicotine) and neutralize those urges. - SET yourself a realistic quitting date and stick to it. - Go to venues where smoking is not permitted...will help curb urges. - Go to gym and do cardiovascular workouts ....will help u stay off tobacco. - Ask ur friends/bf to help u quit...if they laugh at u tell 'em to feck off & look for new set of friends/bf. - - PRACTICE 4 Ds --- Delay(craving passes in 5 mins), Drink Water(wash out toxins, keep hands, mouth busy), Distract(keep active), Deep breathing (deep inhale & exhale..helps ur body relax). What happens right away after you QUIT? - Your heart rate drops. - Carbon monoxide in your blood drops to normal. - Your heart attack risk begins to drop; your lung function begins to improve. - Your coughing and shortness of breath decrease. - Your added risk of coronary heart disease is half that of a smoker's. - Your stroke risk is reduced to that of a non-smoker's 5 - 15 years after quitting. - Your lung cancer death rate is about half that of a smoker's; your risk of cancers of the mouth, throat, esophagus, bladder, kidney and pancreas decreases. - Your skin rejuvenates and you would look 5 years younger compared to smokers in ur age group. Why should you care? - If a random medical professional on a forum spends 10 mins writing all kinds of crap to help you stay healthy and understand the serious consequence of smoking then u should spend 1/4th of that time considering the options he listed for the sake of ur OWN body, fertility and overall future. - Also if you've started this to "fit in" with some two bit losers, it's time u grow up and show them the middle finger.
There are lots of other smokers here Texy bhai' date=' how come none of use ever get any 'quit smoking' messages or special threads? :--D[/quote'] Think a younger girl deserves a bit of guidance/advice more than grown@.s.s. hairy balls men :cantstop: You're suppose to be Radha to these young Basantis of Ramgarh not Helen the gypsy mehbooba :mad: