A disgraceful moment in Indian cricketing history

I thought you are a big Sachin fanboy. :hmmm:
For me, Sachin will always be the GREATEST batsmen ever. I don't give a **** about his centuries. At the end of the day, team India should win. I adore as well as criticize each and every player. I have no problem with that.

Truly a disgraceful moment. Was pathetic to see maiden overs being played when we should have been aiming for 325+ total. We were 157/1 in 30 overs, 300+ should have been easy on that pitch. But in the quest for that 100, Sachin scored 19 runs in the next 35 balls he faced showing absolutely no intent, we added just 50 runs in 13 overs. Selfish and disgraceful batting. Having said that, MSD's bran freezes and pathetic selections in the bowling line up, shocking bowling changes were equally responsible.

Didn't we defend 300 plus against SL :facepalm: How many times anyone has chased 330 plus agianst India.
against current attack 330 is not safe particulalry if the pitch imporves due to dew as it did.we do not have pace or variation.

So Tendulkar Scored a Selfish Century in a Match Losing Effort Based on history, why is this surprising, fully expected to me at least. I think as much as people love him, nobody denys he has always played for records more than the team. He still remains the greatest batsman of all time, but he will also go down in history for all of the above.

what about the bowlers?? Do you think they bowled outstandingly and deserve credit for taking the match into the last over?
yaar we have the worst bowling attack..even worse than zim. It is the batting we always bank on. We needed at least 130 from 140. At least 315 in total. We won against sl but it was kind of luck and poor batting by SL. I wasnt confident we will defend 300. We couldnt defend 300 and 338 against Sa and Eng in wc. This is the reason such a slow inning for so long is not on such track.

At 30 overs 78 in 98 balls 78 in 98 At 43.4 overs 100 in 138 balls 22 in 40 balls 22 in 40 balls break down 24 dot balls 14 singles 2 fours IN essence.. in a period of 13.4 overs. he made only 22 runs on a flat patta wicket against bangbros who were one bowler short. At 46.5 overs 114 in 147 balls 14 in 9 after century.. wicket became easy here