Where were you... (WC2012)

india had a crap start in the 2nd innings, i was more focused on west ham vs manutd, they too were 2-0 down nd came back like tigers, similarly like india when dhoni came in, i didnt move from my position or changed the channel even for a sec, very had a superstitious feeling

Was at my friend's home watching.Morethan the match it was after match celebrations that made the final so special. Every one was going mad in the streets.And it was election time in Tamil Nadu then so there were large no policemen in the streets.Yet no one cared about that.Just shouting scream fire crackers and dancing in streets with strangers without any thought.U cant really describe those happy moments even now.

^ Read the thread.Great feeling..But 40 Grand for a ticket..Only the super rich can enjoy this.
Can you imagine? some day in the future...these people who most probably has kept the ticket stub...can frame it and sell it for a lot more than 40 grand. Sh1t if I had money, I would buy it right away and claim I was there at some fancy party with cigar, champagne and caviar on topic: I was @my rich buddy's high rise apt drunk as a skunk. We kept taking shots every time they showed whingakarra's face