India vs England 2012

India vs England 2012  

1. 1.

• Yes, I feel excess money in Indian cricket system may have spoilt things
    • No, I think money has no influence on our Test side problems

A better idea by BCCI would have been to include Harbhajhan Singh for practice games ONLY. He gives impression he is spinner but does not spin the ball anyways. English would have scored heavy against him and gotten into illusion that they have mastered spin and then ambush in test matches with Ojha/Ashwin would have been more fun

A better idea by BCCI would have been to include Harbhajhan Singh for practice games ONLY. He gives impression he is spinner but does not spin the ball anyways. English would have scored heavy against him and gotten into illusion that they have mastered spin and then ambush in test matches with Ojha/Ashwin would have been more fun
:hysterical:
lol Username: Munafbhai, I think he's a better candidate for that spinner role your talking about :finger:
no wonder the aussies call them the whinging poms. 2 faced cxnts. have they forgotten how strauss and bell sucked dhonis **** to get bell re instated when he was 100% out.
Seriously! Who are they to talk about spirit of cricket? I read Vaseline mentioning it on his twitter. Wasn't it their crowd who booed us and started cheering once they saw bell walk out. Classless hypocrites.
I cant imagine ECB ever fielding an 11 vs a touring side without any pace bowlers.
Cant you see the spinners there? our highest wicket taking spinner in both WCs ODI and T20 Yuvraaj is there. The best leg spinner in the country who your batsmen could not handle at Eden and took 4 wickets against SL in a match in ODI series before T20 WC, Manoj Tiwary, the second coming of Murlidharan that is Shikhar Dhawan. If at all your batsmen could counter these guys, then only they will be worth playing test series against Ashwin and Ojha.
:hysterical:

My XI:-Abhinav Mukund,Ajinkya Rahane,Robin Bist,Yuvraj Singh,Suresh Raina(capt), Manoj Tiwary,Wriddhiman Saha(wk),Irfan Pathan,Vinay Kumar,Ashok Dinda,Parvinder Awana. Reserves:-M Vijay,Ambati Rayudu,Ashok Menaria.All of them should be released before the match so that they can play some FC matches.But I don't think that'll happen as they will be busy carrying drinks for their mates.

My XI:-Abhinav Mukund,Ajinkya Rahane,Robin Bist,Yuvraj Singh,Suresh Raina(capt), Manoj Tiwary,Wriddhiman Saha(wk),Irfan Pathan,Vinay Kumar,Ashok Dinda,Parvinder Awana. Reserves:-M Vijay,Ambati Rayudu,Ashok Menaria.All of them should be released before the match so that they can play some FC matches.But I don't think that'll happen as they will be busy carrying drinks for their mates.
I doubt Manoj Tiwary will ever play test ckt.... Rayadu should be gvien the nod ahead of Tiwary & Yuvraj