ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka

Feed

ICC World T20, 2012 SriLanka  

1. 1.

So, is Swann supposed to be good against left handers. Evens out, eh? Swann to Indian batsmen Kohli 5 runs in 9balls Gambhir 6 runs in 9 balls Rohit 5 runs in 9 bals If a bowler is managing to keep 3 of our batsman in check, I think we should stop being arrogant and credit the bowler. Yes, we may have missed one or two shots here and there but it's not like we didn't try. The pitch was quite slow FFS!
most Indian pitches r slow too.that shouldnt be a problem.there were hardly any big shots.
BTW why is Mushfiqur your captain? I mean I didn't see any captaincy quality except for giving awsome one liners for opposition players.
Mushfiq is captain because Shakib and Tamim are apparently *****s of the highest order and cause problems in the dressing room with their haughtiness. Mushfiq has therefore been made captain as he is the only other player in the team who is a regular and plays all formats.

If Dhoni thinks he needs time to settle in before going beserk then why not open the innings....we have guys like Raina,Yuvraj in the finishers role and Pathan in the late-order hitters role. He pushes himself up the order...Has played one down where he made a name for himself....Can Rotate the strike....So a good case for him to open...Will be worth a shot

If Dhoni thinks he needs time to settle in before going beserk then why not open the innings....we have guys like Raina,Yuvraj in the finishers role and Pathan in the late-order hitters role. He pushes himself up the order...Has played one down where he made a name for himself....Can Rotate the strike....So a good case for him to open...Will be worth a shot
will waste the powerplays