India A to play 3 first class matches on the A tour to WI, June 2012

he is really overrated tbh i see many flaws in his technique and temperament and some one said he should be our no 3 in tests,,wht will he do against steyn slog ?
I don't know what you have against him. :facepalm: He scored 94 in first innings, yes he couldn't score in 2nd innings and that's why Pujara's knock is special. He won't be no. 3 but he had a good game here.

What an amazing innings by Pujara and Sami. The no 3 spot is sealed now. Kudos to Shami Ahmed, playing perhaps his first match away from home, making his India A debut and to bat like that..wow The batting was a little shaky in the match though, but with the morale boosting win, expect the batsmen to perform better from the next match onwards.

Wow.. I went to sleep last night assuming we gonna lose it easily. But great turn around. Good tp see this result after seeing two disappointing turnarounds in French Open last night. And yes, Pujara is the future. Top 6 for next test India plays- Sehwag Gambhir Pujara Sachin Kohli Rohit

Wow.. I went to sleep last night assuming we gonna lose it easily. But great turn around. Good tp see this result after seeing two disappointing turnarounds in French Open last night. And yes, Pujara is the future. Top 6 for next test India plays- Sehwag Gambhir Pujara Sachin Kohli Rohit
Agree. Cant waste test matches against NZ by playing Laxman for no reason, need to give new generation a taste and opportunity to get used to it against slightly easier opposition.
Agree. Cant waste test matches against NZ by playing Laxman for no reason' date=' need to give new generation a taste and opportunity to get used to it against slightly easier opposition.[/quote'] +1. Feel that even Sachin should be 'rested' against the Kiwis. Let him then play against England and retire. Dont think thats going to happen though.

good stuff from rohit sharma. 94 in the first innings, 7 wickets. that's pretty hefty. got out easily in the 2nd innings, but hey...he can make up for it later on. the results dont really matter, to be honest. most of these guys won't play for india anytime soon. dhawan isn't good enuff for international cricket, mukund needs more of these 'A' tours and saha is already a reserve...the rest are just starting out. the important thing is that the guys on the fringes do well and make a statement to the selectors. rohit and pujara are doing that, now we need rahane to get going and we'll be all set.

Wow!!! Pujara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing inning!! Just couldn't believe myself when I saw the result this morning. I thought we were gone when Tiwary's stump was shattered just before lunch. Pujara will be an asset for for us. Just a terrific knock in such touch conditions under such an extreme pressure? Amazing!! 7157989765_00f824af81_s.jpg Sami Ahmad has shone as well. This is the first time I've followed him. Rohit has done well as his inning was extremely valuable in the 1st inning and it'd have been betther had he toughed it out with Pujara a little longer in 2nd inning. His bowling was a surprise too. Saha did well in the 1st inning too. Big disappointments: Rahane, Dinda, Mukund. Rest were expected.

Wow!!! Pujara!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Amazing inning!! Just couldn't believe myself when I saw the result this morning. I thought we were gone when Tiwary's stump was shattered just before lunch. Pujara will be an asset for for us. Just a terrific knock in such touch conditions under such an extreme pressure? Amazing!! Sami Ahmad has shone as well. This is the first time I've followed him. Rohit has done well as his inning was extremely valuable in the 1st inning and it'd have been betther had he toughed it out with Pujara a little longer in 2nd inning. His bowling was a surprise too. Saha did well in the 1st inning too. Big disappointments: Rahane, Dinda, Mukund. Rest were expected.
bhuvaneshwar kumar had a nice game with the ball, got some important wickets in both innings...his batting was a let down tho

Captain Pujara wins thriller for India A

Cheteshwar Pujara took a huge step towards Test selection as he added 73 with No. 10 Shami Ahmed to take India A to a thrilling win in the first unofficial Test, at Kensington Oval. Pujara's unbeaten 96 was the highest score in all four innings of the match, and more than three times the next best effort by an Indian in the final innings.
http://www.espncricinfo.com/westindies/content/current/story/567413.html
Agree. Cant waste test matches against NZ by playing Laxman for no reason' date=' need to give new generation a taste and opportunity to get used to it against slightly easier opposition.[/quote'] I would rest Sehwag too n give Rahane a go at the top.we know Sehwag can smack these bowlers but will hv to think long term
India A will tour NZ in September, I hope the selectors will not over look Anwar Ahmed, he could have made a huge impact against WI A, very tall , left handed, fast bowler. http://www.sportsallways.com/MailScoreCard.aspx?MID=b097a7ed9cc74386 Would be good to see him succeed also since the tall W Indian bowlers are making an impact and this guy has genuine talent.
Link? How do you know? Our own domestic season will be starting. So how will the players be sent on a tour?