Murali Vijay and Dinesh Karthik - India's John Terry and Wayne Bridge

Cricket Tragic

Search Engines personalize results for every user. ICF never throws up for my cubicle mate while searching but it does for me for the very same query you mentioned. Gone are the good old days when search results were consistent.

The metamorphosis of Dinesh Karthik http://www.espncricinfo.com/magazine/content/story/639213.html Over the last 15 months, Karthik had experienced a metamorphosis especially in his personal life where he suffered a very big setback which took place just before the 2012 IPL. The incident, which has not been made public to respect his privacy, occurred during the Vijay Hazare Trophy in 2012. It is understood the incident coincided with Tamil Nadu's match against Karnataka in Bangalore. On the eve of the match, Karthik was at the lowest point in his life. The circumstances were such that a normal man would have never found it easy to remain mentally stable. Yet, Karthik decided to play the next day and picked Tamil Nadu out of the woods from 45 for 4 to a strong 270, enough for Tamil Nadu to win the match. "It was so special," S Basu, one Karthik's closest friends from childhood, says. "The team required him to perform and he walked out and played like a champion. It was an amazing achievement." Karthik showed similar resolve to recover from the personal debacle of last year. The positive influence of Basu and a good set of friends he had met recently are helping him keep things clear. Basu, previously the performance and conditioning coach at the National Cricket Academy and currently serving as a trainer with Royal Challenger Bangalore, says Karthik is now in a "great space" which has allowed him to perform consistently on the field. :hmmm:

I hope this this thread is closed and deleted. disgusting speculation. social media bullshit. if this were to be true it would not have been possible for dinesh karthick to be so calm and in form. he would be a mental wreck. with social media, you don't need a fire to create smoke these days, stinky **** is good enough

I hope this this thread is closed and deleted. disgusting speculation. social media bullshit. if this were to be true it would not have been possible for dinesh karthick to be so calm and in form. he would be a mental wreck. with social media' date=' you don't need a fire to create smoke these days, stinky **** is good enough[/quote'] Agree..! Especially when this thread shows up as no 1 link when googled. We don't seem to be speculating about the personal issues of a cricketer. ps: thread view is abnormally high, proof enough that google is redirecting the search traffic to ICF.