IPL 5 will be Sourav Ganguly's last as a player: Subrata Roy| Latest Update -I'm captain till end of season -Sourav Ganguly

Pagalpanti

I thought Ganguly himself wanted to play. If Roy was the one who pushed him to play you can't blame Gangu much. I will excuse him for his poor batting performance. But his team selections should have been better. I wonder if it got something to do with Aussie coach. They should have included Tamim.
they shudve included tamim even for the first match. There is def. some khichuri going on. Maybe Dada feels that if another bangali plays then it will be problems from him. You never know dinda(bangali) injury may have something to do with ganga

they shudve included tamim even for the first match. There is def. some khichuri going on. Maybe Dada feels that if another bangali plays then it will be problems from him. You never know dinda(bangali) injury may have something to do with ganga
:facepalm::facepalm:

Steve Smith turns out to be the baap of Ganguly in captaincy - doesn't bowl a single ball and bats at number 7 when the match is all but lost. :laugh:
n didnt bowl out his best bowler:hysterical::hysterical:

Steve Smith is taking lots of flack from Gangulians it seems as if he was instrumental in kicking Gangu out. Poor guy did his best when Gangu was captaining... Now Gangulians are attacking him just because he decided to take the responsibility... This is how Gangulians operate, just like mercenaries...they don't have any team to support now... :hehe: Will go back to support Gayrukhs team now... :hehe:

:

Steve Smith is taking lots of flack from Gangulians it seems as if he was instrumental in kicking Gangu out. Poor guy did his best when Gangu was captaining... Now Gangulians are attacking him just because he decided to take the responsibility... This is how Gangulians operate, just like mercenaries...they don't have any team to support now... :hehe: Will go back to support Gayrukhs team now... :hehe:
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical

IMO clarke should replace him not Smith .

^ Agree.. Tamim is a must, to open the innings.. You need to have explosive openers, else you can play 'catch-up' throughout the match..Thos teams don't understand that, will fail to qualify.. EVen in case of RR, both Dravid & Rahane try to give an explosive start.. They failed in the last match.. Lost to CSK..

Replace a non-perfomer with another non-performer? Clarke should be dropped for the next match.
tell me ? who are really performing in that team ? infact the whole team is out of form .oh ! mr roy can do capaincy himself :haha::haha:

tell me ? who are really performing in that team ? infact the whole team is out of form .oh ! mr roy can do capaincy himself :haha::haha:
The only guy who was performing 3-4 matches back got the job. No one else was performing even 3-4 matches back. The problem with Clarke is that he's played 5 matches now, and except the first match where he showed a bit of form, he's looked poor in the other 4. If he's gonna perform at par with Ryder, then rather Ryder should play since he is at least capable to giving PWI an explosive start, which Clarke never can. And honestly, Tamim should be given a couple of games now. But I guess he would not be, because if he does well, the management will get a lot of flak and they wouldn't want to be in that position.

i feel sad for real :pw: supporters..because of Gangu dada lot of 'imported' fans prtend to support pune...they really dont care how team performs or not only thing they want is their Dada crawling around in field or tuk tuking. seriously guys give a thought about poor Pune team and its genuine supporters

^ Agree.. Tamim is a must' date=' to open the innings.. You need to have explosive openers, else you can play 'catch-up' throughout the match..Thos teams don't understand that, will fail to qualify.. EVen in case of RR, both Dravid & Rahane try to give an explosive start.. They failed in the last match.. Lost to CSK..[/quote'] Not playing Ryder is their biggest mistake. He is the only explosive batsman in their team, inconsistent, but still he is the only one who can make a match for them while batting.