People who CSK have to be thankful for?

vvvslaxman

dhoni's luck......remember last ball 6 from bravo...RCB couldnt chase 134 even after gayle gave good start..kxip and RR lost at right time...vijay played at right time...sehwag dropped morkel...fielding first....Mumbai also fielded first...its all about either luck or fixing..

If CSK had replaced Vijay with Aniruddha in the first half of the league and not experimented with Saha and Yo Mahesh they would have easily topped the table in my opinion. Having said that they must thank Steyn and Duminy the most.

If CSK had replaced Vijay with Aniruddha in the first half of the league and not experimented with Saha and Yo Mahesh they would have easily topped the table in my opinion. Having said that they must thank Steyn and Duminy the most.
They definitely gotta thank Steyn. The look on his face when he got those 3 wickets, very aggressive.

According to the genius' on this board, we need to thank the Phixers first, cause it's all Phixed. Kohli was Phixed to give 28 runs, RR was Phixed to lose 2 in a row, KXIP were phixed to lose to DD, RCB were Phixed to lose to DC, MI were Phixed to lose to CSK and ofc the mother of all Phixes - Sehwag dropping Morkel, not opening, getting out early, Aaron giving 63 runs, Vijay batting like there is tomorrow, CSK taking all their catches, etc vs CSK. :yay:

According to the genius' on this board' date=' we need to thank the Phixers first, cause it's all Phixed. Kohli was Phixed to give 28 runs, RR was Phixed to lose 2 in a row, KXIP were phixed to lose to DD, RCB were Phixed to lose to DC, MI were Phixed to lose to CSK and ofc the mother of all Phixes - Sehwag dropping Morkel, not opening, getting out early, Aaron giving 63 runs, Vijay batting like there is tomorrow, CSK taking all their catches, etc vs CSK. :yay:[/quote'] Its not just here on icf,many idiots are claiming everything is fixed,infact one of my friends who has an 'uncle' in the csk management says csk has accepted to lose with kkr,i hope we win so i can:whack: him