The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/if-modi-reinvents-himself-we-can-revise-our-stand-muslim-cleric/430428-37-64.html After reading relentless BS from Seculars, these kind of comments give this country a hope :isalute:
In the same text which you quoted, Maulana Sadiq also says that Modi failed at preventing the Gujarat riots. Do you happen to agree with the Maulana sahib's views?

^No one denied the failure part as for as i know. what we ,so called communal people, not accepting is Secular saying Modi intentionally allowed killing of Muslims or marginalizing them after the riots or to go even further Modi will destroy minorities if he becomes PM etc..

NEW DELHI: Taking strong exception to Narendra Modi addressing Rahul Gandhi as "shahzada" (prince), Congress on Saturday did some tough talking as it threatened that its workers were capable of stopping such "undignified" language but were restrained due to respect for laws and the Model Code. The ruling party said its vice-president should be addressed in the same manner in which he addresses people with respect as use of words like "shahzada" will not be tolerated.
Its really funny and ironic. For 10 years, Modi has been called all sorts of names by the Congress- Mass murderer, Hitler, Idi amin, Fascist, Nazi and my personal favourite- Maut Ka Saudagar ( sounds like a C Grade bollywood movie title). Then where was the politeness?? All of a sudden, he given one back, and they are reacting as if they are the guardians of politeness and high moral standards.

Its really funny and ironic. For 10 years' date=' Modi has been called all sorts of names by the Congress- Mass murderer, Hitler, Idi amin, Fascist, Nazi and my personal favourite- Maut Ka Saudagar ( sounds like a C Grade bollywood movie title). Then where was the politeness?? All of a sudden, he given one back, and they are reacting as if they are the guardians of politeness and high moral standards.[/quote'] :hysterical::hysterical:.......Since when did calling someone a prince be deemed offensive???......

NEW DELHI: Taking strong exception to Narendra Modi addressing Rahul Gandhi as "shahzada" (prince), Congress on Saturday did some tough talking as it threatened that its workers were capable of stopping such "undignified" language but were restrained due to respect for laws and the Model Code. The ruling party said its vice-president should be addressed in the same manner in which he addresses people with respect as use of words like "shahzada" will not be tolerated..
Would yuvraj have been much more acceptable?

In indirect praise for Gujarat chief minister Narendra Modi, Jamiat Ulema-e-Hind's general secretary Maulana Mahmood Madani on Saturday said more riots have occurred in Rajasthan and Uttar Pradesh than in Gujarat. The number of Muslim youths in the jails of Maharashtra and Rajasthan exceed those in Gujarat, he added. "In the past 10 years (since the 2002 Gujarat riots), more than 48 communal clashes have occurred in Rajasthan while 102 have been reported in the past one-and-a-half years in Uttar Pradesh. Please tell me, who is right and who is wrong?" said Madani, indirectly lauding Bharatiya Janata Party's prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi. He was appearing on a show in a Hindi news channel
"More Muslim youths are in the jails of Maharashtra and Rajasthan than in Gujarat," he said.
He alleged most Congress leaders in Gujarat "are on the payrolls" of Modi. "Most Congress leaders there (in Gujarat) do not work for Congress but for Modi. There were many Congressmen involved in the Gujarat riots. My father gave a list of 17-18 such people to Sonia Gandhi," he said.
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/More-riots-in-UP-than-in-Gujarat-Madani/articleshow/24769398.cms :hatsoff:

Modi ends his speech with appeal of Hindu-Muslim unity.
Modi to Muslims: Who do you want to fight against: Hindus or poverty? Let's come together and fight poverty, Modi says.
My mantra is development: Narendra Modi
Dynasty politics, caste and communalism are threats to democracy, Narendra Modi says.
Narendra Modi: If Congress promises to abandon dynastic politics, I'll stop saying "shehzada"
When people ask me why did Nitish leave you, I say: When Nitish can leave Jaiprakash Narain, he can dump BJP too: Modi
Bihar CM Nitish Kumar is our friend, Modi says
dull speech