The Narendra Modi thread

1983-2011

The Narendra Modi thread  

6 members have voted

1. 1.

So Shia cleric suggests support for Modi. I think he can forget his jannat seat for now.
I think I understand it all very well now. A Muslim speaking in favour of Modi must be a patriot. In fact, being pro-development and patriotic is the same as being Pro-Modi. Any Muslim, cleric or otherwise, who has anything to say against Modi is communal and a terrorist. And Hindus who make comments against Modi are pseudo-seculars.

I think I understand it all very well now. A Muslim speaking in favour of Modi must be a patriot. In fact, being pro-development and patriotic is the same as being Pro-Modi. Any Muslim, cleric or otherwise, who has anything to say against Modi is communal and a terrorist. And Hindus who make comments against Modi are pseudo-seculars.
I could have told you how jaahil brains work long before.

Now reverse all that and you reinforce the Congressi stereotype

But Narendra Modi, unfazed by the blasts, addressed lakhs of BJP supporters. Though he chose not to mention the blasts during his speech, he expressed concern to the disbursing crowd
Great organizational & management skills :hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff::hatsoff:

Indian Mujahideen carried out serial blasts in Patna: IB sources

Intelligence Bureau hinted on Sunday that the Indian Mujahedeen was responsible for the eight explosions in Patna that claimed five lives ahead of Bharatiya Janata Party’s prime ministerial candidate Narendra Modi's rally on Sunday. "Initial investigation has suggested the involvement of the Indian Mujahideen in the serial blasts in Patna. The modus operandi and low intensity bomb blasts are similar to IM’s style,” an IB official told rediff.com, requesting anonymity. The IB official said that the one man, who was arrested in connection with the attacks, confessed to the involvement of the IM. "More information will come out after the likely arrest of three or four suspects involved in the blasts," he added. Meanwhile, the Patna police has sounded high alert across the city. Four live bombs were recovered from different places in Patna, which were defused by security personnel. Patna Senior Superintendent of Police Manu Maharaj appealed to the people not to touch any suspicious objects and to keep away from crowded places.
Source: http://www.rediff.com/news/report/indian-mujahideen-carried-out-serial-blasts-in-patna-ib-sources/20131027.htm Communal Intelligence Bureau. Lets all protest against this anti-national outfit :protest:

I think I understand it all very well now. A Muslim speaking in favour of Modi must be a patriot. In fact, being pro-development and patriotic is the same as being Pro-Modi. ..
Don't know abt that but he can't be afraid of modi, surely because every pseudo-secular party and many media houses portray modi as a threat to Muslims.

The right wing media/internet hindu thinks that the nation comes before relegion... if its not for some sections of the society, then there will be questions about their patriotism

I could have told you how jaahil brains work long before.
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:. When nothing left to debate. Modi has said nothing hateful in his speech infact tried to reach out to all the members of the society so Diggi Raja and team now getting personal to the supporters of Modi. Itna sure hai when people start bringing personal abuses to the debate they are frustrated and loosing it. Awaiting your reply in the Patna Bomb Blast Thread, may be you can enlighten everyone with your sharp intellect and conspiracy theory there also.

The right wing media/internet hindu thinks that the nation comes before relegion... if its not for some sections of the society' date=' then there will be questions about their patriotism[/quote'] That's a learning!! So rooting for Modi = putting the nation before one's own religion?