Shame On You Bcci

Its 60-40 in favor of Pakistan, with Pakistan getting overseas telecast rights while India retains domestic rights. Loose numbers translates to 1 billion USD for Pakistan. :sherlock:
M$% ki C*&^..... when i heard the news i was happy, chalo some entertainment after some time, but giving them 1 billion USD.... this is like shooting ourselves in the foot....... now they'll use the same money against us..... of coz for some people like hot air (vayuu) it might be a little too far fetched, but PCB will obviously give some tax to pak govt. which will give it ISI which will fund some more "NGOs"........ n of coz there was a report that a lot of the pakisatanis who come for cricket matches just disappear in India, thats a serious cause for concern too.... (aint no joke) I say stop this series from happening or if it happens, just give those pakistanis appearance money, n thats it......
:hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Back to the real topic, Another issue shall I say, when but not if, the next terrorist attack occurs (which is again likely to have Pakistan origins), do we just repeat all over again? Stupid decision by the government, the Pakistan players themselves will now demand IPL and so onwards it will only increase.
Read this: http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/sports/cricket/ipl/news/Pakistan-players-all-set-to-be-a-part-of-IPL-6-auctions/articleshow/15003906.cms
Even better would be to garner sympathy vote. Whereby the neta's biwi is saying - Dekhiye kitni boori tarah se aape bahu/beti ke pati ki **** maar di
Imagine laloo saying in parliament"suniya ,ae bhai ektho minute hamri baat to suniye na kal jo bharat vasio ne ... Jo hamri,kumari bahin mayavati, shri 1008 amar ji aur mulayam singh ji,raja ke ladke diggi raja,vakil sibbal ,sonia ji ,s.m.s, sheila ki jawani ,sharad kana aur nashili ankhiyo wali vasundra raje ki g***d jo maari hai tabiyat se hum uski ninda karta hu, hum apke samaksh ye aavahan karta hu ki ,suniye speaker mahodaya , hum ye aavahan karta hu ki (every body clapping bench) ki iski purjor ninda ki jani chaiye.. Meera kumari: please aap sab baith jayeye,laaloo :are par aap kahe nahi baith rahi hai ,,meera k:kyunki hum b kataar me the.
Imagine laloo saying in parliament"suniya ' date='ae bhai ektho minute hamri baat to suniye na kal jo bharat vasio ne ... Jo hamri,kumari bahin mayavati, shri 1008 amar ji aur mulayam singh ji,raja ke ladke diggi raja,vakil sibbal ,sonia ji ,s.m.s, sheila ki jawani ,sharad kana aur nashili ankhiyo wali vasundra raje ki g***d jo maari hai [b']tabiyat se hum uski ninda karta hu, hum apke samaksh ye aavahan karta hu ki ,suniye speaker mahodaya , hum ye aavahan karta hu ki (every body clapping bench) ki iski purjor ninda ki jani chaiye..Meera kumari: please aap sab baith jayeye,laaloo :are par aap kahe nahi baith rahi hai ,,meera k:kyunki hum b kataar me the.
:hysterical::hysterical: tabiyat se uski neenda karta hoon....:giggle:
Why are you putting up TOI links - it's on my boycott list. 20sfx40.jpg
Oops.. The jist of the news is:
After the Working Committee cleared the three ODI and two T20 series against Pakistan, there has been a growing feeling among the BCCI members that Pakistan players should now be allowed to play in the IPL. A proposal in this regard may be tabled when the working committee meets next.
Oops.. The jist of the news is:
SHAME ON YOU BCCI Till now it was just resumption of cricket, now they are going to give our corporate money as well to them. What next they'll fly them around in Kingfisher Airlines, how will poor Mallaya afford to buy them and arrange for their sharaab, shabaab, and kabaab? I am ashamed of North Indian leaders to put Mallaya in such a spot!
Arre nahin dada. Shukla and TOI..the deadliest combination. Dont listen to them. I read it in Paanchjanya. Mahanta Avaidyanath has a terrific article on the subject :hatsoff:
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:. Do you know about this man? It was said that the safest seat for BJP after Gandhinagar is Gorakhpur and this man has been responsible for making this seat safe. Adityanath, the firebrand leader was his chela.
:hysterical: :hysterical: :hysterical:. Do you know about this man? It was said that the safest seat for BJP after Gandhinagar is Gorakhpur and this man has been responsible for making this seat safe. Adityanath' date=' the firebrand leader was his chela.[/quote'] Arre Mahanta Avaidyanath ka to pata hai kaafi. Bahut bada satsang aur hawan karte the mahanubhav, Lekin Gorakhpur se apna kaafi rishta hai. Hamare bade bhai wehan the kuch saal. Aur waise bhi Gorakhpur-Varanasi-MaunathBhanjan se lekar Bhojpur(Bihar side) to aise hi hero log ka ilaaka hai, saara road to hamare hi ghar hoke jaata hai bhaiya :giggle: Waise speaking of Gorakhpur(and UP), BJP has a lot of criminal politicians in this area nahin?
Arre Mahanta Avaidyanath ka to pata hai kaafi. Bahut bada satsang aur hawan karte the mahanubhav, Lekin Gorakhpur se apna kaafi rishta hai. Hamare bade bhai wehan the kuch saal. Aur waise bhi Gorakhpur-Varanasi-MaunathBhanjan se lekar Bhojpur(Bihar side) to aise hi hero log ka ilaaka hai, saara road to hamare hi ghar hoke jaata hai bhaiya :giggle: Waise speaking of Gorakhpur(and UP), BJP has a lot of criminal politicians in this area nahin?
Agar Gorakhpur se purana rishta hai aur rahne waale aap Bihar ke hain to koi ascharya nahin ki hum kabhi ek doosre se takraye honge. That part of India, politician means a criminal or else he will not survive. But story of Gorakhpur is different and electing Awaidyanath and Adityanath has nothing to do with being criminal. The worst form of communal politics is played in that part and beleive me Adityanath is elected out of Majboori not choice. There are many part of that area which are mini Pakistan and people elect him just to slap these guys.

The snobbish attitude of some pakis on other sites is really pi.s.s.ing me off ....some are even laughing at GOI's spineless attitude of letting Pak have a home series in India, agree to give a big chunk of the pie to PCB and show :finger: to the sentiments of Indians....thank u kangress

Agar Gorakhpur se purana rishta hai aur rahne waale aap Bihar ke hain to koi ascharya nahin ki hum kabhi ek doosre se takraye honge. That part of India' date=' politician means a criminal or else he will not survive. But story of Gorakhpur is different and electing Awaidyanath and Adityanath has nothing to do with being criminal. The worst form of communal politics is played in that part and beleive me Adityanath is elected out of Majboori not choice. There are many part of that area which are mini Pakistan and people elect him just to slap these guys.[/quote'] Yaar lekin dekho Gorakhpur ke saare dada originally to Hindu hi the. Tiwari vs VP Sahi ran for 2 decades before Shri Prakash Shukla came along. Yeh mini Pakistan Ghazipur-Azamgarh-Mau to baad ki kahani hai. Aur thora uppar chalein to Ballia, neeche chalo to Chandauli. I didnt mean Mahanta Avaidyanath was a criminal. No. He was a lot of things but not a crimimal. Criminal was Sakshi Maharj, mahanta ban he rapist. He was in BJP too. Pata nahin kyun aaj BJP pe jyaada pyaar aa reha hai. That all being said some of my best memories have been in that region. Benaras ka muqabla nahin, my parents(specially Mom) is a big bhakth of Maan Vindhyachal Devi. You may find it an exaggeration but I have travelled all the major towns in that area, all the way to Allahabad. And I still remember all the trips via Mughalsarai and dropping coins in the river, Ganga idhar Mughalsarai, ganga udhar Benaras wah!!

Has Obama congratulated MMS already on this historic step in building bilateral relations between South Asian neighbors? Not yet? Come on. I agree with UG that not playing cricket with Pakistan is a form of protest for their non-cooperation. Will this make the Pak government admit to their collusion in 26/11? Unlikely. But then again, will restarting cricket with Pakistan make them do this? No. The fact is that cricket will not improve anything. All this talk about "people-to-people ties will be improved" is all rubbish. Already the ground-level, people-to-people ties are quite good. On a cultural level, Pakistani artistes do visit India sometimes. Recently there was a Pakistani cultural/trade event hosted in Delhi also. It was a success. So the problem is NOT ground-level people-to-people contact. The problem is with the Pakistani state. The problem is with that group of terrorists that wants to attack India and that the Pakistan government is either supporting or unable to control. Either way, it is responsible. That Pakistan has itself been a victim of terrorist attack is sad, but no excuse for the government. I want to know what concrete steps the Pakistan government has taken or is taking to ensure terrorists are wiped out of their country. For starters, how about handing the 26/11 perpetrators to India? How about handing over Dawood to India? If you are serious about stopping terror activities, walk the talk. When this is not happening, I am sorry I cannot take the Pakistan government's "fighting terror" statements seriously. Come on, OBL was found in their own backyard, for crying out loud! And yes, I will link cricket to politics. People from Pakistan cross over, kill my people. I have evidence that they are from your country - you choose to ignore me, deny it. Ok, I stop cricketing ties with you. My choice. The PCB needs ties with BCCI because it needs money. The BCCI does not need ties with PCB. It does not need the money. I know cricket fans all over the world would like to see India-Pakistan cricket but there is a bigger issue at stake here. Kirti Azad made a good point in that video. In 1978 also cricket was used as a sort of medium to try to normalise ties between the countries. In 44 years, it has not happened. Why? Because the problem has not been with the people. It has been with the governments, with the terrorists. Ok, tell me one thing. Suppose we do have the cricket. Some more terrorists come in, and do their research for their next attack targets. Who will be responsible then? We don't need this India-Pakistan cricket right now. It solves nothing. Nothing. If anything, it increases risk of future attacks. Maybe I'm sounding pessimistic but when relations are NOT normal, why do we want to pretend that they are?

The decision to stop bi-lateral ties was more contentious in my opinion but once we chose to do it i think we should have stuck to it (barring a dramatic change in circumstances). In the video debate posted above, Aamer Sohail is being an absolute tool. He fails to understand the difference between meeting in a multi-nation tournament and a bi-lateral series.