1. 1.

• McCullum
    • Guptil
    • Taylor
    • Williamson
    • Van Wyk
    • None of the NZ bat
    • Other batsmen (state it in thread)

Enough already from you man. All of us know you are being sarcastic.
But on a serious note we have huge worries. Our openers are not getting past 30s and 40s, our middle order looks shaky and barring Kohli & Dhoni (nos. 5 & 7) nobody has looked solid. Pujara is ok but he needs support at the top. Our fast bowling is a concern as well with Zak looking over the hill and Umesh still not our premier fast bowler.
Calm down. It's only New Zealand. Hopefully' date=' the bigger fish to come will be fried by them.[/quote'] That's now how we Indian fans behave. He won the match today, so he is the biggest hero. Tomorrow when he gets out on 30, we will ask how he is still the captain with such a *****y record in tests.
He played very well in this series, no doubt about it, especially today when the situation demanded it, Kohli and him took the team to the finish line. Kudos however, I don't think Dhoni is an accomplished test bat. Maybe because of his improper defence or poor performances in the last 11 matches, but I dont feel Dhoni can succeed over a longer term as a test batsman. If his keeping was brilliant, we can excuse below par batting skills, ala Healy but that isnt the case.
He has close to 4000 test runs Averages 38 (30+ Home & Away) Still not an accomplished test bat considering he's a wicket keeper? :laugh:
Logic Ni Diya Mene ... Stop Bringing Veeru Paaji into all your posts.. attack Gambo too and then I wont say anything but you seem like you have some special score to settle with Veeru bhia
gambhir is younger..thts why im still giving him some slack and he does not holds his back after every attacking shot :headshake:
But on a serious note we have huge worries. Our openers are not getting past 30s and 40s' date=' our middle order looks shaky and barring Kohli & Dhoni (nos. 5 & 7) nobody has looked solid. Pujara is ok but he needs support at the top. Our fast bowling is a concern as well with Zak looking over the hill and Umesh still not our premier fast bowler.[/quote'] he did better then ok .. (Pujara) keep in mind he does not has experince of kohli of international stage and pressure and with go struggling wht oculd have mortal done differently ? :(( when wickets fall and soring stops i have not seen many young batsmen cope and he did really well .. mminor glitches but he showed ttoday tht he has atleast 5 diff ways to deal with short stuff :P
he did better then ok .. (Pujara) keep in mind he does not has experince of kohli of international stage and pressure and with go struggling wht oculd have mortal done differently ? :(( when wickets fall and soring stops i have not seen many young batsmen cope and he did really well .. mminor glitches but he showed ttoday tht he has atleast 5 diff ways to deal with short stuff :P
Not saying Pujara didn't do well. Am saying you can't have a youngster surrounded by off form and over the hill players. It puts more pressure on him instead of seniors helping him out during a rough period.
Not saying Pujara didn't do well. Am saying you can't have a youngster surrounded by off form and over the hill players. It puts more pressure on him instead of seniors helping him out during a rough period.
yes.. but he will cope ...kohli and him are looking good better then no batsman in australia and only dravid in england i will say i would rather watch struggling rohit then struggling tendulkar cos maybe rohit will improve and has a future.. but tendulkar is just committing harakiri here lets bring in yongta beauties .. if they cant cope tht does not mean we will play 40 year olds :mad: