Desi Posers

maniac

True Northies can't pronounce Sanskrit words properly because of their Urdu influence - Padnabha (for Padmanabha) Srivastava (For Srivatsa) Kisna (for Krishna) Bomman (Brahmin) That's why punjabis don't bother with complex names - case in point - Jimmy, Pinky, Dolly, Beauty, Puppy, Honey,
Generalisation much ?

I will continue to call it Dosa Ok OP, sambar or Sambhar?
The ICF ultimate guide to pronouncing "dosai" and "saambaar." डोसा is wrong. दोसा is OK. दोसे is Kannada. Telugu, too? दोसै or दोशै is Tamizh तोशै is Palakkad tamizh दोशा is Malayalam साम्बार is correct साम्बर् is wrong साम्भर is बिल्कुल् wrong.

डोसा is wrong. दोसा is OK. दोसे is Kannada. Telugu, too? दोसै or दोशै is Tamizh तोशै is Malayalam and Palakkad tamizh
How do you pronounce the last one in Malayalam? Because we call it 'dosha'. The 'sha' is a lot more mellow.

How do you prenounce the last one in Malayalam? Because we call it 'dosha'. The 'sha' is a lot more mellow.
Prenounce? Freudian slip, allae? श is melllow. ष is non-mellow? I fixed the "Th" "d" on the malayalam as well as the "...shai" part ... I had assumed that palakkad tamizh and malayalam would be the same. Was wrong.