Zak should retire from ODIs

Texy

He should have retired 2 years ago.
He was the top wicket taker in the WC. He had a great tournament. I think Zak should retire from tests. He's not fit enough to play 5 days on the trot. He's so fragile that he might strain a muscle even if he walks the ramp. He can however carry on in ODIs.
but is he injured or something why he was not picked?? zak just need to stick with test. Two new ball thing has made things difficult for him and his fitness is becoming issue. dont want to see him get injured while playing these jamodis and then miss test matches against NZ england.
I thought Munaf was fit. Not sure though. There is no point in playing Zaheer in LOIs.

If you want to be regarded as a serious ODI team then you cannot play Munaf braindead Patel. Average with ball, useless with the bat and a liability in the field. In limited overs cricket you need to be good at 2 out of the 3 disciplines and Patel barely cuts the mustard in one.

If you want to be regarded as a serious ODI team then you cannot play Munaf braindead Patel. Average with ball, useless with the bat and a liability in the field. In limited overs cricket you need to be good at 2 out of the 3 disciplines and Patel barely cuts the mustard in one.
munaf.png
Amla is not fasting. He batted and ate properly. Apparently there is some clause which means he can fast later on when test series is over.
I call it "maintaining shape and fitness in off season" :winky: Maybe Zak should try it as well coz he comes out looking like a water buffalo after every decent break our team gets. He looked fat and unfit before Eng series and nothing has changed this year.
In that case, we would have a team without any bowlers.

people have wishful thinking...you guys want Zak to retire from ODI and play tests he may want to retire from tests and play ODI and T20 :phehehe:

I call it "maintaining shape and fitness in off season" :winky: Maybe Zak should try it as well coz he comes out looking like a water buffalo after every decent break our team gets. He looked fat and unfit before Eng series and nothing has changed this year.
Zaheer+Khan+England+v+India+1st+npower+Test+Wms1I3NsaP2l.jpg Last year in England I though size wise Zaheer was at the best I have seen him in last 5 years.. unfortunate he picked up that hamstring along with that dodgy ankle. But yeah I agree this time he has bloated quite a lot in the break
Zaheer+Khan+England+v+India+1st+npower+Test+Wms1I3NsaP2l.jpg Last year in England I though size wise Zaheer was at the best I have seen him in last 5 years.. unfortunate he picked up that hamstring along with that dodgy ankle. But yeah I agree this time he has bloated quite a lot in the break
Pretty much but as we know it doesn't equate to "match fitness" 135132.jpg135134.jpg135131.jpg135136.jpg
Pretty much but as we know it doesn't equate to "match fitness"
I know but he is a chubby kinda guy .. thats the best he can do with such broad shoulders.. I mean we would be fools to expect more from him .. but the way he has turned up for this sri lanka series is unacceptable