Saeed ajmal v Ashwin

panther

Biggest plus in favor of Ashwin... Ashwin actually wins matches for his team when he performs whereas Ajmal chokes and usually shows up when the match is anyways lost. I wonder what he averages in matches won by Pakis against non-minnows :hmmm:
Reality is quite opposite to your analysis (like always): vs Aus/SA/Ind(/Pak)/Eng/SL in matches won, Coincidently both have 16 matches (filtered) Ajmal Avg: 19, SR: 30, eco: 3.75 Ashwin Avg: 29, SR: 38, Econ: 4.55
Biggest plus in favor of Ashwin... Ashwin actually wins matches for his team when he performs whereas Ajmal chokes and usually shows up when the match is anyways lost. I wonder what he averages in matches won by Pakis against non-minnows :hmmm:
:giggle::giggle::giggle: trolling ?

Another key difference i noticed is the pace at which Ajmal is able to dart. It was touching 110k against BD. He got frustrated after getting collared by BD batsmen and chucked one. This is pretty much the standard pattern of most Pak bowlers. Fast chucking after getting hit around. Afridi is an exponent of it. If Ashwin can work on his arm ball he can add more potency to his bowling.

The more I see Ajmal...the more his bowling reminds me of Marlon Samuels Lol...I think Ajmal's action is clean enough according to ICC standards when he bowls the regular off spinners...and not taking anything away his variations are pretty Top Class :hatsoff:.....but his Quicker ball and Doosra are still suspect

The more I see Ajmal...the more his bowling reminds me of Marlon Samuels Lol...I think Ajmal's action is clean enough according to ICC standards when he bowls the regular off spinners...and not taking anything away his variations are pretty Top Class :hatsoff:.....but his Quicker ball and Doosra are still suspect
hmm i agree, a chucker is a chucker. I admit he is the best spinner atm but if he doesnt chuck a bit he will not be as effective as he is right now