Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

How did pakis get on this year with your power attack. Thats right lost all tests in SA and lost a test to zimbabwe!
The only asian team to win a series in southafrica , albeit an odi series , the number of games india won in southafrica , england etc , a big fat zero, good on zimbabwe , talk to me when india wins a game overseas with their minnoesque attack , in the meantime blame dhoni , coz its his fault that ishanth and crew are so bad.
The only asian team to win a series in southafrica ' date=' albeit an odi series , the number of games india won in southafrica , england etc , a big fat zero, good on zimbabwe , talk to me when india wins a game overseas with their minnoesque attack , in the meantime blame dhoni , coz its his fault that ishanth and crew are so bad.[/quote'] Pakistan yet to win a test series in WI
The only asian team to win a series in southafrica ' date= albeit an odi series , the number of games india won in southafrica , england etc , a big fat zero, good on zimbabwe , talk to me when india wins a game overseas with their minnoesque attack , in the meantime blame dhoni , coz its his fault that ishanth and crew are so bad.
Only Asian team with Bangladesh to not have lost every 5 or more matches ODI series against SA. Home, Away or "Neutral".
at least he didn't lose 4-0 to Eng' date=' 4-0 to AUs, 3-1 to Eng at home and then finally to SA......and at the same time have an average of around 30 in so many tests where the team lost.[/quote'] so Ponting is better captain than Stephen Fleming? Ajay Jadeja,Kumble,Dravid,Dhoni all of them are better captains than Ganguly.

Never liked dhoni as a test captain, but he didn't do a lot wrong in this series. at least he wasnt spreading the field. yeah, you can whine about his batting but his performance was in line with what he usually does. who else will captain the test side? dhoni, zaheer and ishant (LOL) are the only ones to have played over 50+ games. the rest have barely played any test cricket.

Never liked dhoni as a test captain, but he didn't do a lot wrong in this series. at least he wasnt spreading the field. yeah, you can whine about his batting but his performance was in line with what he usually does. who else will captain the test side? dhoni, zaheer and ishant (LOL) are the only ones to have played over 50+ games. the rest have barely played any test cricket.
Nothing wrong with making a young guy captain just like the risk we took with making a young Dhoni captain. Even Smith had to give way to younger captains. IMO someone like Kohli will thrive under the pressure of captaincy
Kohli has played enough. I don't think he'll necessarily make a good captain, but he's played around 25 matches. Losing Dhobi in Tests isn't such a bad thing. And besides, if Gambhir finds form sometime (he's on that road), he could represent captaincy material in the future.
captain choice is very easy now with pujara showing he is one of the best in world and has tons of experience captaining us on a tours..so even he knows most of players playing today and most of them must have played under him one time or another
yep I'd prefer Pujara to Kohli
Nothing wrong with making a young guy captain just like the risk we took with making a young Dhoni captain. Even Smith had to give way to younger captains. IMO someone like Kohli will thrive under the pressure of captaincy
dhoni had already played 30+ test matches when he became full time captain in late 2008. he also played on tours of australia, south africa, england, sri lanka, etc. plenty of experience. he had a bunch of old guys to help him out, it was a very settled team. this isn't the same situation. vice captain kohli has played 20 test matches, and its the most inexperienced indian team ever (in terms of matches played). dhoni has already hinted at quitting captaincy before the 2015 world cup, so i guess he will be captain for another 6-8 months or so until the team feels that someone else is ready.
yep I'd prefer Pujara to Kohli
no kohli man..:headshake: we have a guy here with proven record who helped shami develop in west indies even while batting :winky: and he knows how to target other team in press conference and lead from the front ..under him i can see Smith like attitude and he is not type of guy who will fight or lead to ego struggles.. on other hand kohli ..i never liked his captaincy only good part was he bowls main bowlers and not part timers otherwise we have seen him go nuts in ipl so many times and young team needs captain who will help them develop not scare them to death :cantstop:
captain choice is very easy now with pujara showing he is one of the best in world and has tons of experience captaining us on a tours..so even he knows most of players playing today and most of them must have played under him one time or another
I like this idea but I am certain its not going to happen.......at least for the next 3-4 series'.