Dhoni should be sacked as captain in all 3 formats!

When asked team management told, he is all over the place hence Munaf, PK and VK are preffered Then he played in India vs England 2 months later and was fairly accurate. :facepalm:
He was all over place in nets? :cantstop: I thought he was decent in the practice match that he played. Worst part is that we were losing everything. If we were winning matches, then it might had made some sense to keep him out. But he just didn't bring him in the final XI. Aaron would have gained a lot by bowling in those conditions. If anyone has doubts whether Dhoni doesn't encourage fast bowlers, then this is one example.

Aaron is not a 5-day player - bis body can't really hold up. Yadav might be a better option. There are enough pacers in India who are quite fast, but they never even get mentioned. And besides, having pace around 135+ consistently is sufficient if one has additional skills - conventional and reverse swing, bounce, etc.

What idiotic statements. Why does his wonderful anaylsis not take in to account his awful batting overseas?? Talks about needing bowlers who hit deck but leaves out fastest bowler . Loser this dhoni I tell you If he had shame would resign but with srini mamma there can do what he likes, do all kinds of bonkers decsions but who cares will always be captain

The Stubborn Mule has indicated he is not averse to continuing as India captain in all formats, saying it would be unfair to burden a new player with the mantle of captaincy with just a year left for the 2015 World Cup. "It's a point of no return with the World Cup literally one year away from now," Dhoni said at a promotional event in Delhi, according to PTI. "It won't give a new guy the ideal time to play at least 70-80-90 games [before] the World Cup. That's what we would like to have him play before the World Cup. :facepalm: Does anybody talk more nonsense than Sharma's lover? Who says you need 90?! games before a WC?! And what has the WC got to do with test cricket in which Dhoni's captaincy and batting is so poor? Just. So. Retarded

So arrogant. He has decided to carry on, decided not feasible for someone else to become captain. NO MENTION OF ITS DOWN TO SELECTORS IF CARRY ON!!! Literally so secure with that fat cement man in charge, knows he cant be axed no matter what insanity he does. No accountability. We all know how selectors decided to replace him as skipper but fat homo stepped in to save him Also he waffles about one year to world cup, not fair on new skipper. OK engage brain you fat mofo, step down as test cpatain at least. Then you and ishant can still go to the world cup together and share hotel room.

The Stubborn Mule has indicated he is not averse to continuing as India captain in all formats, saying it would be unfair to burden a new player with the mantle of captaincy with just a year left for the 2015 World Cup. "It's a point of no return with the World Cup literally one year away from now," Dhoni said at a promotional event in Delhi, according to PTI. "It won't give a new guy the ideal time to play at least 70-80-90 games [before] the World Cup. That's what we would like to have him play before the World Cup. :facepalm: Does anybody talk more nonsense than Sharma's lover? Who says you need 90?! games before a WC?! And what has the WC got to do with test cricket in which Dhoni's captaincy and batting is so poor? Just. So. Retarded
:mad::stupid::wall: 80-90 games for a wc! You have to be kidding me, what about pakistan and aussies who bring in fresh debutants and rookies. Some then excel on the world cup stage. Imagine if every captain did that! This statement is another reason why dhoni needs to go. I can guarantee that with his captaincy and love for trundlers, we will not defend the wc. A change is needed, urgently. And yeah, whats the WC got to do with tests. POS dhoni is p*ssing me off now. The guy is incompetent. Finds a way to lose.
What idiotic statements. Why does his wonderful anaylsis not take in to account his awful batting overseas?? Talks about needing bowlers who hit deck but leaves out fastest bowler . Loser this dhoni I tell you If he had shame would resign but with srini mamma there can do what he likes, do all kinds of bonkers decsions but who cares will always be captain
I agree, until these BS politics go, nothing will change. Painful knowing umesh is benched and how better we would be with good fast bowlers. Not even giving chances to new ones, just one every 6 months. First bhuvi, then shami. But ishant remains all year round
:mad::stupid::wall: 80-90 games for a wc! You have to be kidding me, what about pakistan and aussies who bring in fresh debutants and rookies. Some then excel on the world cup stage. Imagine if imran khan waited for akram to play 90 games... no akram in 92 cup! This statement is another reason why dhoni needs to go. I can guarantee that with his captaincy and love for trundlers, we will not defend the wc. A change is needed, urgently. And yeah, whats the WC got to do with tests. POS dhoni is p*ssing me off now. The guy is incompetent. Finds a way to lose. I agree, until these BS politics go, nothing will change. Painful knowing umesh is benched and how better we would be with good fast bowlers. Not even giving chances to new ones, just one every 6 months. First bhuvi, then shami. But ishant remains all year round
To be honest I want umesh to play tests only. He is very good in tests else it will be too much workload.