10 month old abducted and grandmother murdered in King of Prussia (PA)

coffee_rules

TOIlet jpurnalism at play. This is so irresponsible of the journalist to report his own stories as facts. Maybe he has watched too many crappy movies. But to write it as a fact, when nobody else has reported makes it is look cheap. :finger: TOI She is nine years older than that killer. I could do this fact check just by googling. What an a-hole.

Yea, he is an Indian Citizen. Don't they automatically deport him after serving the jail sentence?
Don't know how the deportation laws are between India and U.S but....He killed an american Citizen and that too a child...so 2 things they take really seriously in the U.S. One thing that might work in his favor is that don't think Pensylvania has death sentence.

Damn' date=' what a world we live in. Can't even trust your relatives and friends. How does one get a heart to even hurt an innocent baby. :(([/quote'] In India 90% kidnapping for ransom are done by family or people known to the family.In most cases the victim is killed because of the victim can identify the kidnapper. A majority of sexual abuses are also by family ,neighbors or people known to the victim. RIP poor baby and grandmother. :((

There a few Indians who resort to crimes in the US. Anyone remember the case of Anand Jon? Google him...it's epic! And Biswanath Halder, the gunman who kept around 90 people hostage and then went on a shooting spree in 2003.

That guy is absolutely screwed if he gets deported back to India. Mob justice awaits' date=' me thinks.[/quote'] He is going to get 'screwed' literally if he is NOT deported. Child killers are used as meat in US prison by desperate homos...this guy is an Indian too, so if I were him I would be begging for death sentence now.

Whats stands out for me in this case, apart from the obvious brutal murders of two innocents of course, is the sheer stupidity of the idiot. His so called ransom note is literally a 'Top 10 clues to find me' helper. Things like addressing the couples using their first names, mentioning the salary of the dad are so obvious clues that the murderer was a family acquaintance. If you add the unmistakable desi-english plus the fact that he seemed to gained entry into the house while the mother-in-law was inside without any trouble at all, no wonder the investigators took less than 3 days to solve the crime. And what the hell was he thinking, when asked the ransom money to be dropped off a public store that must be teeming with CCTV cameras? If if he the money had changed hands like he planned, there's no way he could have gotten away with even after that.

Whats stands out for me in this case, apart from the obvious brutal murders of two innocents of course, is the sheer stupidity of the idiot. His so called ransom note is literally a 'Top 10 clues to find me' helper. Things like addressing the couples using their first names, mentioning the salary of the dad are so obvious clues that the murderer was a family acquaintance. If you add the unmistakable desi-english plus the fact that he seemed to gained entry into the house while the mother-in-law was inside without any trouble at all, no wonder the investigators took less than 3 days to solve the crime. And what the hell was he thinking, when asked the ransom money to be dropped off a public store that must be teeming with CCTV cameras? If if he the money had changed hands like he planned, there's no way he could have gotten away with even after that.
If he was that smart, there would be no murder.

For those who can understand Telugu: [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OMbqaS5WBJQ]Punish My son - Raghu's mother - Tv9 - YouTube[/ame] --- Basic gist; - Raghu's mother is a widow, her husband died in a Maoist attack. - Before he got married, he knew his wife for some 6 odd years. It has only been six months since their marriage - He went to states to study for his Masters. Very adamant to go there, studied his English entrance tests whilst studying his Engineering undergrad - No indication of any money problems as fas as his mother was concerned; She acknowledged Raghu was worried but put that down to work pressures. - Mother worried about the impact on Raghu's wife and son/daughter to be; Claims wife came from a good family background etc etc

For those who can understand Telugu: Punish My son - Raghu's mother - Tv9 - YouTube --- Basic gist; - Raghu's mother is a widow, her husband died in a Maoist attack. - Before he got married, he knew his wife for some 6 odd years. It has only been six months since their marriage - He went to states to study for his Masters. Very adamant to go there, studied his English entrance tests whilst studying his Engineering undergrad - No indication of any money problems as fas as his mother was concerned; She acknowledged Raghu was worried but put that down to work pressures. - Mother worried about the impact on Raghu's wife and son/daughter to be; Claims wife came from a good family background etc etc
I would not be able to speak one word.. This lady must have been going through hell giving this interview. Poor lady. On one side guilty of having a son like him, other side reality of not being able to her son ever again. Not even our worst enemy should go through this. May God give her the strength.