wobblydoggy's grudges against the doctored pitches of India

wobblydoggy

Wobbly don't know what's wrong with you. Indian fans thrash their team when they lose , no matter what kind of wicket it is. They criticize them like anything. We may say wicket was green top but we accept our bowlers should have done better if that was the case. On the other hand, it's just a different type of wicket and your whining doesn't seem to come to an end. If England had dusted their superiority complex off, would have done better in Cricket.

now I know why English women on average are so unsatisfied in bed...men would be whining more about the springs' date=' coils, firmness of the mattress as oppose to their own performance[/quote'] That does seem true in this case :cantstop: But do you see what you have done now? He can't even get back to bed.

Have India EVER complained that a wicket is swinging or bouncing? NO - we take it on our chin and try to improve (though we haven't done much). We never question the integrity of swinging/bouncing pitches which have nothing in it for the spinners. Similarly, England should shut shop and just adjust. If not, just admit that they are poor against spin.

Have India EVER complained that a wicket is swinging or bouncing? NO - we take it on our chin and try to improve (though we haven't done much). We never question the integrity of swinging/bouncing pitches which have nothing in it for the spinners. Similarly' date=' England should shut shop and just adjust. If not, just admit that they are poor against spin.[/quote'] england are good sports and they wont complain,its just one disgruntled fan.

Im not going to moan because England do the same and I dont agree with that either. When England needed a result from the 2009 ashes at the oval a dry subcontinental pitch was produced for example and when India came last time the pitches were slightly green My view is that Test match cricket is dieing and I want to see good pitches that produce epic series not 4-0 whitewashes

Im not going to moan because England do the same and I dont agree with that either. When England needed a result from the 2009 ashes at the oval a dry subcontinental pitch was produced for example and when India came last time the pitches were slightly green My view is that Test match cricket is dieing and I want to see good pitches that produce epic series not 4-0 whitewashes
As long as you are consistent - it is good. :two_thumbs_up:
Your team are crap against swing, but we do not produce rank pitches to expose that You have double standards You want fairness away from home but produce this crap at home Not that you travel much these days
You think the pitch in Ahmadabad was a turner? You guys made it look like one because as I mentioned before you guys suck in SC more than we do oversees. It has been what? 5years since we beat you at home and nail'd the series 1-0...its been bloody 28 years since you've won here. That's big, that's huge..that just means you are horrible and disgraceful side when you play in the SC!!