Anti Virat Kohli Club

Two points 1) he choked when it mattered today. 2) his hypocrisy was amazing. When the MI fans booed him, he asked them to remember that he represents Indian team too. However, he himself has no qualms about having a go at his Indian team mate when in club colors.

^ He deserved it. Lost all that little respect I had for this guy in this IPL. Not the GG incident but the one during the match against CSK where he lost control and was abusing Vinay Kumar.
i think it was two yrs back, when zak abused him for dropping a catch in the slips he was almost in tears and i felt so bad for him....but looking at the way things are going m so eager to see zak to play under his captaincy :D
^ He deserved it. Lost all that little respect I had for this guy in this IPL. Not the GG incident but the one during the match against CSK where he lost control and was abusing Vinay Kumar.
First of all GG was in fault, not Kohli. It was GG that started MC and BC then as human he felt disrespected toward his mother and sister so there is ought to be a response. So this is perfectly normal. Not secondly he was trying to remind Vinay that there was a cricket match going on, rather than day dreaming about Katrina Kaif. He was acting as a motivational figure to spur him up. This is perfectly normal as well
First of all GG was in fault' date=' not Kohli. [b'] It was GG that started MC and BC then as human he felt disrespected toward his mother and sister so there is ought to be a response. So this is perfectly normal. Not secondly he was trying to remind Vinay that there was a cricket match going on, rather than day dreaming about Katrina Kaif. He was acting as a motivational figure to spur him up.
What about the other billions of maas and behens Kohli sweared at? :cantstop:
i think it was two yrs back' date=' when zak abused him for dropping a catch in the slips he was almost in tears and i felt so bad for him....but looking at the way things are going m so eager to see zak to play under his captaincy :D[/quote'] I don't think he might go that far but who knows? This guy is getting better every game.
i think it was two yrs back' date=' when zak abused him for dropping a catch in the slips he was almost in tears and i felt so bad for him....but looking at the way things are going m so eager to see zak to play under his captaincy :D[/quote'] One that is epic was when Nehra abused Dhoni once for dropping a catch i think. Dhoni was very raw then. Times have changed :giggle: . Never abuse a future leader. Moral 1.
One that is epic was when Nehra abused Dhoni once for dropping a catch i think. Dhoni was very raw then. Times have changed :giggle: . Never abuse a future leader. Moral 1.
Didn't Aaron shout at Dhoni after he dropped a catch which was short of him. Gavaskar in the commie box was asking Aaron to calm down as he is the captain.
What about the other billions of maas and behens Kohli sweared at? :cantstop:
That basically in the air, not directed at someone. swearing is used as a motivational process to team mates, it all about social facilitation. His aggressive presence motivates the team members. You need a player like him, who can stare eye to eye and words with words.
That basically in the air, not directed at someone. swearing is used as a motivational process to team mates, it all about social facilitation. His aggressive presence motivates the team members. You need a player like him, who can stare eye to eye and words with words.
Not to your own mates (not the GG issue). :winky:
Not to your own mates (not the GG issue). :winky:
Vinay was acting like donkey in the field, again he never stared. He just charge the lad, so that could have 100% concentration while fielding. There are two type of swearing, hurt someone sentiment or motivational. His swearing fits in Motivational.