Anti Virat Kohli Club

These chutiyas used to rejoice when Kohli failed in the start of his career. Now besharmon ki tharah bakwas kar rahen hain 

These chutiyas used to rejoice when Kohli failed in the start of his career. Now besharmon ki tharah bakwas kar rahen hain 

Did you read the manifesto? Its on page 1. You seem to suffer from the same anger problem Kohli did before we chipped in. Want us to help?

Edited by New guy

Nope. As Debutant has rightly said these @$$holes cheered against their own player - a youngster at the time to boot - and deserve to be called what Debutant called them.

I was the President of the anti-AVKC club too. You guys seem to have genuine anger management issues. You need to either chill the fuck out or join some half pant club and break some things to get it out of your system

Edited by New guy

Did you read the manifesto? Its on page 1. You seem to suffer from the same anger problem Kohli did before we chipped in. Want us to help?

Who the hell are you ?? Are you really the girgit ?? If yes, then I am not surprised with the doglapan :laugh: 

I was the President of the anti-AVKC club too. You guys seem to have genuine anger management issues. You need to either chill the fuck out or join some half pant club and break some things to get it out of your system

I don't really care what the AVKC club was about and who held what position there. The very fact that there's a "club" or a thread taking shots at one of our own, and that too when he was a youngster, speaks volumes. Never condoned such a thing, won't do it now and never will. I can understand a thread criticising a performance but a thread dedicated to root against a certain player is just wrong no matter how you justify it.