Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|

SLICKR392

Australia Tour of India 2013 |Feb-Mar|  

1. 1.

• Dhawan
    • Dinda
    • Ojha
    • Rahane

I have already told you guys he will score 3 100s in this series, 1 will come in 1st Test, remaining 2 will come in 1st and 3rd innings of same test. He will score 500+ runs in this series with one man of the match award. But Clarke will beat him to MoS award. He will also tour South Africa, he will retire after playing 200 Tests. This series for Sachin will be Deja-Vu's of Dravid's last ENG tour.
2wrgsv7.png:finger:

This pitch is going to break soon Some uneven bounce, ball is being kept low. When Lyon came on to ball, there were some deliveries kept really low. It will be very hard to chase anything over 120 in 4th innings. We need to pile up runs here and make use of this innings. Thanks to Tendulkar and Kohli, even though Tendlya didn't add much, but he made sure that Siddle-Pattinson combo, who were looking a real threat in the mornign sesison, were kept silent. Now they are breakign down. But yeah, got to make use of this. It's going to be a hell for batting in 4th innings.

I heard Dravid saying that SRT's starts are very different when he is good touch. He plays some shots to get going very early in his innings and then settles down while most other batsmen are slow to start before getting at a steady pace.
Exactly and therefore, I think he's one the best starters - the bowlers are put right under pressure.
I don't think the pitch will 'break' like the one we had in Mumbai. It will have more rough spots on each day as expected. However' date=' our spin bowlers would have to bowl a fuller length and encourage the drive (specially off spinners).[/quote'] Thing is most of the Aus bowlers are seamers and bowling at different speeds. So it makes it hard for batsman to adjust. When you have 2 spinners bowling from different ends, you know or atleast you are kind of prepared that the ball might just skid in and stuff on day 5, but with all seam attack and one lyon, most of the bowling might be done by Pattinson, siddle, they might just have a crack and make good use of those little bad patches for bats.
Thing is most of the Aus bowlers are seamers and bowling at different speeds. So it makes it hard for batsman to adjust. When you have 2 spinners bowling from different ends, you know or atleast you are kind of prepared that the ball might just skid in and stuff on day 5, but with all seam attack and one lyon, most of the bowling might be done by Pattinson, siddle, they might just have a crack and make good use of those little bad patches for bats.
Our spinners have different angles and speeds as well. I think it's not going to be easy for Australia. The problem is that we are effectively 2 bowlers short with Harbhajan and Ishant not even blocking one end.