Dravid dim-witted decison at toss once again

Guest dada_rocks

i was thinking RD should bowl first. But then I know many of you (had we bowled first) would have criticized it as a "defensive mindset" blah blah... Many would have criticized saying "Win Toss, Bat. Clear thingy. Why did RD mess up?" etc (this despite cloud or no cloud) If you think what you would have if he had won the toss, and elected to bowl (before the inn starts) - I'm sure many of you would have criticized immediately after the toss (before inn starts)

Guest dada_rocks

it's crappy decision period.. lord's first hour with slope and cloud cover has always enough for bowlers to make u lose match in the very first hour ........

RD the idiot. Sooner he goes as captain the better. Unfortunately nothing sticks to Teflon Dravid and he will be captain for another two series at least. SHame on BCCI. They are replacing a great (probably the best Indian) batter with a purely cr@p captain. The trade off is really bad but I guess we Indians are good at this kind of decisions. He is not provding the best value to Indian team as a captain. He is better value as a bat ONLY.

RD the idiot. Sooner he goes as captain the better. Unfortunately nothing sticks to Teflon Dravid and he will be captain for another two series at least. SHame on BCCI. They are replacing a great (probably the best Indian) batter with a purely cr@p captain. The trade off is really bad but I guess we Indians are good at this kind of decisions. He is not provding the best value to Indian team as a captain. He is better value as a bat ONLY.
reading such post always reminds me of what dravid said after 3rd test. its easy to sit on a couch infront of a tv and comment and get upset ....
Oh Please. Historically we've been pathetic chasers in must-win or series deciding games. Batting first was the right decision regardless of the pitch.
How dare you talk sense dont you know every posters on this board have either captained or coached international teams so they know what they are talking about.
whether we lose or win today ...Dravid is destined to be the most successful skipper.....He is already better than others....
They are winning inspite of his captaincy not because of it. So you have to wonder what could've been different if RD had any common sense as a captain. Although it was not a wrong decision to bat first today, I was talking in general about his captaincy. This thread was more of a joke in response to GIB's thread on Ganguly.
waise yaar i have seen one thing, whenever India is about to lose ppl start creating such threads to blame the captain.. why everytime make him the scapegoat.. we just didn't bat well and some poor umpiring made the day for englishmens..
Are you new or something? RD has rarely been the scapegoat in Ind cricket. That spot is reserved for someone else saved today by Dar :haha::haha:
Not dimwitted today. Dimwitted was choosing to bowl at Mumbai' date=' choosing to bowl in a must win game against SL in the world cup, choosing to bowl at Edgbaston, choosing to bowl in the first game. Today, he made the right call.[/quote'] you fogot.. not enforcing the follow on at ovel.. cant blame him 4 today