Kumar Sanu vs Udit Narayan vs Sonu Nigam

Number

Kumar Sanu vs Udit Narayan vs Sonu Nigam  

1. 1.

KK can sing every genre. Most complete singer as of now. :hatsoff: Although I'm not sure how much he sung compared to these guys in 90s.
Not much in the 90's youre right, I guess he made it big after Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam ( Tadap Tadap ke.. ) only in 99 .. that way Sonu did not do as much as Udit and Kumar in the 90's too

Not much in the 90's youre right' date=' I guess he made it big after Hum Dil de Chuke Sanam ( Tadap Tadap ke.. ) only in 99 .. that way Sonu did not do as much as Udit and Kumar in the 90's too[/quote'] i guess that was remo fernandez not kk

Sanu is/was just horrible with his nasal drawl. I question the IQ of people who like Sanu's singing forget about their music taste. Among the others, my preference would be Udit Narayan. I feel Abhijeet was a more accomplished singer but did not get the chance to explore his range. Sonu Nigam was a Rafi wannabe, best ignored.

Sanu is/was just horrible with his nasal drawl. I question the IQ of people who like Sanu's singing forget about their music taste. Among the others, my preference would be Udit Narayan. I feel Abhijeet was a more accomplished singer but did not get the chance to explore his range. Sonu Nigam was a Rafi wannabe, best ignored.
Are you confusing Himesh with Kumar Sanu? :confused: This happens to be one of my favourite numbers. e97zp99L2_c Where's the nasal twang? How dare you? :mad: :P

Since you insist and ask' date=' it's in the "Aap" part of "Ek din Aannnp youn hum ko.....":icflove:[/quote'] That's not a nasal twang. That is simply because the SRK is portraying a dreamy love struck character. The Aap-> aanp transformation is simply due to that. It is an intentional corruption. When Allama Iqbal calls 'Gulistan' as "Gulsitan' its poetic license. When Kumar Sanu, says 'aap' as 'aanp' its a nasal twang? huh. Its common knowledge that when people get up and start singing, they tend to mispronounce certain syllables- ap, ag, gl being some of the more prominent ones. PS: What does L'etranger means?

That's not a nasal twang. That is simply because the SRK is portraying a dreamy love struck character. The Aap-> aanp transformation is simply due to that. It is an intentional corruption. When Allama Iqbal calls 'Gulistan' as "Gulsitan' its poetic license. When Kumar Sanu, says 'aap' as 'aanp' its a nasal twang? huh. Its common knowledge that when people get up and start singing, they tend to mispronounce certain syllables- ap, ag, gl being some of the more prominent ones. PS: What does L'etranger means?
My guess: L'etranger = L-e-t ranger = Lashkar-e-Toiba ranger .. :giggle:

completely agree from start to finish

Are you confusing Himesh with Kumar Sanu? :confused: This happens to be one of my favourite numbers. e97zp99L2_c Where's the nasal twang? How dare you? :mad: :P
Just got the chance to click on the link and watch the song - kya fraud, morphed link post kiya hai. The original is such wonderfully done by Aziz Mirza, specially the touch where "Raat hai ya sitaaron ki baraat hai" is picturized with the sparks from a welding machine, signifying "sitaaron ki baraat". Completely killed in this version with being morphed into skyscrapers. :mad: EDIT: This is another wonderfully done song by Aziz Mirza - thankfully without Sanu this time: F0nhlaiVHAo

This. Udit has a wonderful voice. Sonu Nigam is a better versatile singer though.