Royal Challengers Bangalore thread

FischerTal

Tough times ahead for RCB :hmmm: Still should have enough ammunition to get into play offs without trouble Should drop Dilshan and play Agarwal/Pujara (if fit) else Mukund.And replace Syed with Murali imo
Pujara and Agarwal are both unfit. I don't understand RCB's fascination with Dilshan. What does he have to do to get dropped? Get some Indian batsman in, Abhinav Mukund, anybody, or even play with 10 players. I can't decide which is more annoying. Dilshan's awful batting or commentators harping about how great a batsman Dilshan is. Gayle, DeVilliers, Rampaul and Muralitharan must be the 4 foreign players for all the games.

Got to say we deserved it :whack: this was bound to happen .... Dilshan and rp doesn't deserve a place in the team...moses's injury has made it worse...as far as tiwary, his performance says it all... hope chepu recovers soon and will come good for the team... :pray:
+1 Team is really lopsided.....Dilshan needs to be dropped and the Guyanese all-rounder Barnwell needs to be given a chance......Chedhi Pratap Singh should not play a single game anymore......

Need to give few chances to Pankaj singh and see how he goes. Dillu should be dropped and play an Indian player.
+1 Uss kaminey Chedhi Pratap ko nikalwane chahiye.....Pankaj Singh should be given a chance.....I'd play Guyanese all-rounder Barnwell instead of Dilshan.....Mukund or Sohal should open...