favorite street food/ junk food?

FischerTal

Bhelpuris with mango? First time I have heard of it. Where do you get it? I like the street food in BTM Layout' date=' lots of variety there[/quote'] MG road(although i havent been back to bangalore in 4 years)Its different from the regular bhel(more dry).

Eating in a good restaurant in Bangalore not = street food. Where is the streeet food in Bangalore exactly? Where is the variety? Kolkata has amazing chinese' date=' north Indian, south Indian, American etc variety in street food, all made to perfection[/quote'] Go to VV Puram food street, you get all kinds of idli, dosas, parathas, rotti (south indian parathas), right on thr street. Some chinese too. Also, in Malleswaram 8th cross food steet. You need to go local, not the fancy streets like MG Road, Commercial Street, Cantonment areas. There is one in North road near chamrajpet, who sells hot idlis. A lot of corners have masala puri, bhel puri and paani pur in Jayanagari 4th block as well, Adigas. Pallavi in Jayanagr sell fast food, you will never taste like those anywhere else. A lot of stalls have started selling kothu parathas as well. There is one steet near NR Colony, that guy sells stuffed peppers fried in batter, Probably not to the variety of Bombay or Kolkata, but not something you can't relish.

Bangalore has Fanoos iirc and those kabab shops selling sheekhs and bbqd cubes in a locality I can't recall. It's alongside a park and there's a school at the corner. There are dine-in eateries on the other side of the road selling some of the more tasty kinds of grilled chicken, served along with a hot chilli powder mix.

But its true! Paanipuris in Guj aren't as good as Mumbai's or Delhi's. :cantstop: And I say this as a keen Paanipuri eater. NO OFEENCE! :dance:
:giggle: i havent been there in 5 years so i wouldnt know :cantstop: although did you try the pizza at IIM-Ahmedabad or jasuben's pizza?? its so good :dance:

:giggle: i havent been there in 5 years so i wouldnt know :cantstop: although did you try the pizza at IIM-Ahmedabad or jasuben's pizza?? its so good :dance:
I did visit the campus of IIM-A but didn't really eat anything. :cantstop: I just wanted to see the campus (which is HUGE):--D Although, I liked the frozen yogurt at Cravingz in Gandhinagar. There Blueberry Yogurt could match Cocoberry's blueberry! :omg: