Kohli reminds me of myself - Viv Richards

seems many desh drohis hv been waiting for a long time to take cheap shots at the indian cricket saviour/AVKC :headshake:

I am about to start a new thread, Shane Warne: "Ravindra Jadeja reminds me of myself" Murlidharan: "Harbhajan reminds me of myself" Sachin: "Rohit reminds me of myself" Viv is trolling
obviously :agree:
I am about to start a new thread, Shane Warne: "Ravindra Jadeja reminds me of myself" Murlidharan: "Harbhajan reminds me of myself" Sachin: "Rohit reminds me of myself" Viv is trolling
Jadeja has got great start to his career Harbhajan may not be muarli but third highest wicket taker of India in history

:finger: to all AVKC bashers......you guys don't understand the maqsat of AVKC.....AVKC is a club that is dedicated to pseudo-jinxing the Rat.......all the members direct their well disguised pseudo-negative energy towards the Rat.....when all that pseudo-negative energy will come in contact with the Rat's aatma energy.....the innately possessed competitive spirit and determined mentality that the Rat has will push him to work harder and overcome his true obstacles on the pitch.....THIS IS THE SCIENCE BEHIND AVKC.....and it will continue to be UNTIL the Rat becomes kaptaan of the Indian team....if he becomes kaptaan of the Indian team....the pseudo-jinxing will turn into legitimate jinxing......AVKC does not give a tatti about Sir Viv's opinion....

Pujara will always be like Dravid under the shadow of Sachin[Kohli]' date= so history repeating itself:rofl: Kohli is already losing most of his fans due to his attitude and by no means Pujara is going under the shadow of the rat. When it comes to Sachin, its different (and I'm a diehard RD fan).
Lol..rubbish.
why did some people have such timid attitude, this is not a barbie girl competition. You have show aggression on the feild, just can't ignore anyone like a coward. You have fight fire with fire.
There is a difference between being aggressive and faking aggression. CI has nailed that in one of their usual cartoons. Even I like his aggressiveness sometimes but he has gone overboard in this IPL after abusing his own team mates. After he leads India, he will be another Afridi.

Kohli's aggression is fake. The MC-BC he does comes natural to 99% Delhites or north Indians. Gambhir does it too. Even Nehra does not spare anyone from doing MC-BC. According to me, it is the frustration when one cannot do anything, ones takes it out with such words.

Kohli's aggression is fake. The MC-BC he does comes natural to 99% Delhites or north Indians. Gambhir does it too. Even Nehra does not spare anyone from doing MC-BC. According to me' date=' it is the frustration when one cannot do anything, ones takes it out with such words.[/quote'] ++ He is over doing his shyte. Hope someone puts him in his rightful place :om:
Kohli's aggression is fake. The MC-BC he does comes natural to 99% Delhites or north Indians. Gambhir does it too. Even Nehra does not spare anyone from doing MC-BC. According to me' date=' it is the frustration when one cannot do anything, ones takes it out with such words.[/quote'] Later part is true. Comes naturally. But how does it mean that his aggression is fake?

It not fake aggression at all, it comes from his heart as a true Indian Love his dhamal attitude, keep it up boy. There are two type of aggression in sport, that is hostile and instrumental. Kohli fits in Instrumental. As I told in earlier thread about social facilitation, that what exactly Kolhi does to his team, his aggressive presence in dressing room and on the field motivate the team. It up the performance by 10%. A born leader, and you can't have a pappu like Pujara leading India. You need a personality like Kohl to lead India. You don't need to be morally correct always to be a good leader, if it was all about moral then Genghis wouldn't have been a good leader. You need a person with great character(it not about being a saint) to lead India. Just look at Clarke example, he was disliked by many in Australia for his behaviour- similar to Kohli but he turned to great leader.