Its official, CSK is MI's *****es. Official certificate presented

CSK Fan

Who edited the thread title? Too much mod editing going on nowadays. It was fun for a while (particularly when it was not my thread) but editing every other thread title is not done. I gave the thread the title because I wanted to and its my thread. Neither did I share my password with Sidhoni like certain unscrupulous (G_B), cheating (G_B) backstabbing (G_B) and untrustworthy (G_B) people. who gave someone permission to change my title?

^ The edit has been reversed. There will be a memo to mods to not edit thread titles/posts without the relevant poster's consent.
if mods r having some fun , they why not.. laaloo use to lock/unlock threads for fun :nervous:

^ The edit has been reversed. There will be a memo to mods to not edit thread titles/posts without the relevant poster's consent.
Dude, I was kidding, as long as it was in the IPL forum, I think it was ok. If I really wanted to complain would have PMed one of you guys. Mods do a really great job on this forum and its ok to have fun once in a while

Dude' date=' I was kidding, as long as it was in the IPL forum, I think it was ok. If I really wanted to complain would have PMed one of you guys. Mods do a really great job on this forum and its ok to have fun once in a while[/quote'] I was fired from moderator position because of your post. :((

Who edited the thread title? Too much mod editing going on nowadays. It was fun for a while (particularly when it was not my thread) but editing every other thread title is not done. I gave the thread the title because I wanted to and its my thread. Neither did I share my password with Sidhoni like certain unscrupulous (G_B)' date=' cheating (G_B) backstabbing (G_B) and untrustworthy (G_B) people. who gave someone permission to change my title?[/quote']