Sreesanth, Chandilla and Ankit Chavan arrested for spot fixing in IPL

Supposedly, Sree was the ring leader of the whole thing and got the young guys into it I really hope players like Dravid, Sachin immediately retire from this league and not be associated with such a tainted thing
yeah i wrote later, i forget which post that news sources believe sreesanth was kingpin
I am just thinking whether it's a joke... Are the fixers that stupid to use these apps? If watsapp/bbm maintains logs' date=' it would be a hard proof.. wont be surprised if they bring up twitter messages :giggle:[/quote'] greed makes one commit the most stupid decisions :wall:
The way matches have had twists and turns' date=' one can have suspicions about every match. Even MI vs SRH match played at Wankhede. Looks like Thisara Parera fixed to give more than 20 runs in that 18th over. CSK vs RR match at Jaipur. Did Ashwin fix to give more than 20 runs in that over? :giggle:[/quote'] Dude, the fact is, these players are actually been arrested. Not speculation, over a 3 month they were tracked and arrested. IPL is huge and Srini is all powerful. If there was even one false arrest or lack of evidence, he will have each Delhi police person's ass on a platter. Delhi police were enver gonna take such steps if they didn't have enough evidence. This is not like arresting the local paan wala for hafta,

BCCI suspends S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan in IPL spot-fixing controversy BCCI suspends S Sreesanth, Ajit Chandila and Ankeet Chavan in IPL spot-fixing controversy In a sensational development, Indian paceman Sreesanth and two of his Rajasthan Royals teammates Chandila and Chavan were arrested by the Delhi police on the charges of spot-fixing in the ongoing Indian Premier League (IPL) 2013. Rajasthan Royals co-owner Shilpa Shetty on Wednesday stated that the spot-fixing allegations about the three Rajasthan Royals cricketers have taken them by surprise. Click here to read the full article on IPL 2013 spot-fixing

yes but cannot be sure exactly how many runs he is going to concede. One can do it on no ball' date=' wide ball, etc. but because he conceded 20 runs in an over, see how many 20+ run overs in the IPL has been bowled, many.[/quote'] I'm only guessing here. 20+ runs in an over is not a normal occurrence. Happens probably once in 6-10 innings may be? So, I guess the odds of a particular bowler in a particular innings going for 20+ in an over must be very low. So, the people/bookies betting on that can make lot of money? If the player is in it, he can bowl half volleys hoping to get hit for a few sixes. Again, I'm only guessing, may be that's how it works.
Supposedly, Sree was the ring leader of the whole thing and got the young guys into it I really hope players like Dravid, Sachin immediately retire from this league and not be associated with such a tainted thing
Raj Kundra is answering u :giggle:
@TheRajKundra When asked the repeated question is IPL fixed my answer is always IPL teams CAN'T be fixed but individual players who lack integrity can.
Dude' date=' the fact is, these players are actually been arrested. Not speculation, over a 3 month they were tracked and arrested. IPL is huge and Srini is all powerful. If there was even one false arrest or lack of evidence, he will have each Delhi police person's ass on a platter. Delhi police were enver gonna take such steps if they didn't have enough evidence. This is not like arresting the local paan wala for hafta,[/quote'] So, investigate Ashwin, Thisara, Narine etc. too. They too gave 20 plus runs in an over. Everything is suspicious now. If these guys are not tracked does not mean they should not be. These instances should also be investigated.
i dunno why only RR is targeted. i bet all teams have such scum
they are the least well paying team dude. If anything that makes them a ripe target. you look at somebody like Mumbai and most players are payed well. I do know for a fact that Reliance for eg have their own security mechanisms to monitor the players for eg. Somebody like dhaval kulkarni has been given large Reliance scholerships to improve his bowling.
I'm only guessing here. 20+ runs in an over is not a normal occurrence. Happens probably once in 6-10 innings may be? So, I guess the odds of a particular bowler in a particular innings going for 20+ in an over must be very low. So, the people/bookies betting on that can make lot of money? If the player is in it, he can bowl half volleys hoping to get hit for a few sixes. Again, I'm only guessing, may be that's how it works.
Check IPL and you will probably of that has been higher this IPL. Look at how many bowlers have went for 50 plus runs even 60+ in a match and numbers are more than ever happened in IPL. Some bowler have conceded 20 plus runs multiple times. Thing is it is not in bowler's had to concede 20 plus runs. It depends on batsman too.
So' date=' investigate Ashwin, Thisara, Narine etc. too. They too gave 20 plus runs in an over. Everything is suspicious now. If these guys are not tracked does not mean they should not be. These instances should also be investigated.[/quote'] I am sure all of them were investigated. But no proof must have come out. The police are not saying, hey, this guy gave more than 20 runs, so he is a fixer. They most probably have evidence of people talking about giving more than 20 runs in a particular over and then that actually happening. Remember, they were tracking for over 3 months so they would know what was discussed before and then came true. Only then the arrests could have made