Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation

Lord

Qualifier 1 : CSK v MI : Match thread allocation  

1. 1.

Wow, I just realized I have crossed 10,000 posts. Amazing what one IPL season can do to your post count...:bow:
Same here.....:hysterical: wonder if there is a post quality measure too....wonder how that has been effected

:mad: rigged the rules, now bribing for votes ... Mods, cancel this election. :protest: Go back to the fair policy.. Teams mascot who has the top spot in playoffs may get the match thread...
you are not the only team with mods buddy even ur guys bribed people even threatened a ban :) troll again and 7 billion of us will vote again ..:bow:

:mad: rigged the rules, now bribing for votes ... Mods, cancel this election. :protest: Go back to the fair policy.. Teams mascot who has the top spot in playoffs may get the match thread...
Results will be cancelled in all probability :agree:

you are not the only team with mods buddy even ur guys bribed people even threatened a ban :) troll again and 7 billion of us will vote again ..:bow:
MI storm trooper clones might have a lead with numbers.... nd their corrupt tactics may won this time.. Let the cricket talk.:om:

I've received complaints of severe financial fraud and illegal activities on this poll. I think I'll cancel the results and call for a fresh election. :hmmm: - Chief Election Commissioner
tu na ye le :finger: i stayed up all night and kept us in lead :reddy: